Big fail for PD!

• Thread starter adamotten
  • 57 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed a pebble missing from the side of the track on Suzuka. I'm hoping it will be patched in an update and not left out until GT6...

I was driving the SLS the other day, and I noticed the stitching on the leather was incorrect.

Needless to say, I was screaming at the GameStop employee who sold me the game over a year ago for several minutes until the cops came.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Is all I got to say. * goes and kicks a can down the street*

I was driving the SLS the other day, and I noticed the stitching on the leather was incorrect.

Needless to say, I was screaming at the GameStop employee who sold me the game over a year ago for several minutes until the cops came.

:lol:

adamotten
If any of you are serious SLS AMG, then you'll probably of noticed that on the over run, the SLS AMG does backfire but on GT5 it doesn't!

*Throws absolute temper tantrum, shoves remote control in butt*

Looks like Forza has now beat GT5. PD will slowly start to lower in sales and fire workers to compensate,eventually leading to closing, and then economic downfall of the Japanese car industry, and the entire country as we know it.

I would not want my AMG to backfire,cause i would be back at mercedes asking for a new one.(out the induction=backfire,out the exhaust=afterfire)But now i am going to have to jump of a building because gt5 is defective :rolleyes:

adamotten
If any of you are serious SLS AMG, then you'll probably of noticed that on the over run, the SLS AMG does backfire but on GT5 it doesn't!

Words that make sense to me: 5

You should go appologize! I understand that David Coultard soiled his pants when a backfire scared the bejesus out him and it dirtied the seat pretty bad. They had to stitch in a new seat pad. It was those drunken Top Gear Test Track boys you should be yelling at!

Are you talking about Need For Speed: The Run? Never trust NFS for realism, plus what does backfire mean to anybody? It's not like it gives you a magical nitrous boost or something. Plus backfiring usually only happens with race spec titanium race exhausts.

I think the rather poor engine sounds would be an even bigger fail. So if the backfire thing is a "big fail", the poor engine sounds would be the greatest failure in the whole of human history.

Looks like Forza has now beat GT5. PD will slowly start to lower in sales and fire workers to compensate,eventually leading to closing, and then economic downfall of the Japanese car industry, and the entire country as we know it.

You sir, just made my day :lol:

First world problems at their best.
I'm also unhappy that the Cervo has the incorrect modeling of cup holders.
Give me a break.....

Cervo has the incorrect modeling of cup holders.

Considering the way the CERVO steers, it wouldn't be surprising if it had specially designed cup-holders. :sly:
No real drinks to be spilled in gt5 thankfully. 👍 ;) Or I'd know a couple people in the Low HP League who would've spent Tuesdays last year racing the better parts of the races soaked in coffee or soda pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back