Big glitch the use of soft tire in sport mode and the truth of the hard tire in the GT world.

• Thread starter Ssj4
  • 39 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi all.
There was one person he said a few months ago that there were regular people in the top 10 who use the soft tire instead of the hard tire in the sport mode and that the value of the letter stay HR on the screen it's a bad glitch. And with this GT world we all see its meaning seen the time established on the test nurburgring Gp. Gr4. Monza gr3 and maggio gr3 the person was absolutely right. On the test nurburgring Gp we can see the qualifying rounds, with wear x4 the gas do not descend below 2 '05 ... The best time was 2' 05 0 .. and it was established really in the end defined time. On maggio in gr3 unfortunately we do not see the qualifying rounds but in the race the top rounds was about 1 '57 ... see maybe 1' 56 ... and on Monza the best time was 1 49 9 .. in the race . It's a lap time really worth the hard tire I did the test and you could do it too so the test is pass in the good rules of the game and in this famous sport mode in the race daily and pre-season fia the gas of the top 10 regular on nurburgring gp in gr4 turn in 2 '03 see 2' 02. Then Monza in gr3 gas establishes a time of 1 '47 ... see 1' 46 and maggio in gr3 gas perform chrono in 1 '54 ... his time his achievable than in soft tire, in the GT world no one get closer to his time, there was tire wear ok but by no means the tire wear in the first lap after the exit of the stand or at the start of the race does not reduce 2 seconds per lap. The person until today continues to glitch. Digital Polyphony must shine on it and ban it all it is nobody.

Not sure but I think you are comparing the times from the recent Nürburgring event to the usual sport/fia times?

If you are those times aren’t comparable, the cars there were running a completely new tire physics model (ie much slower) and a completely different BOP on the cars.

And personally on a good day and right car track combo, I can sneak into the top 10 or very very close and have never chosen soft tyres.

Hi all.
There was one person he said a few months ago that there were regular people in the top 10 who use the soft tire instead of the hard tire in the sport mode and that the value of the letter stay HR on the screen it's a bad glitch. And with this GT world we all see its meaning seen the time established on the test nurburgring Gp. Gr4. Monza gr3 and maggio gr3 the person was absolutely right. On the test nurburgring Gp we can see the qualifying rounds, with wear x4 the gas do not descend below 2 '05 ... The best time was 2' 05 0 .. and it was established really in the end defined time. On maggio in gr3 unfortunately we do not see the qualifying rounds but in the race the top rounds was about 1 '57 ... see maybe 1' 56 ... and on Monza the best time was 1 49 9 .. in the race . It's a lap time really worth the hard tire I did the test and you could do it too so the test is pass in the good rules of the game and in this famous sport mode in the race daily and pre-season fia the gas of the top 10 regular on nurburgring gp in gr4 turn in 2 '03 see 2' 02. Then Monza in gr3 gas establishes a time of 1 '47 ... see 1' 46 and maggio in gr3 gas perform chrono in 1 '54 ... his time his achievable than in soft tire, in the GT world no one get closer to his time, there was tire wear ok but by no means the tire wear in the first lap after the exit of the stand or at the start of the race does not reduce 2 seconds per lap. The person until today continues to glitch. Digital Polyphony must shine on it and ban it all it is nobody.

Another player frustrated because he can't reach Top 10 Daily and try to find any excuses, even when it's total bull****.

When I'm 2 or more seconds off the top ten (which is literally every single time btw) I just assume that I suck and need to get better, not that they are using tires that are softer. Maybe I'm wrong though. Maybe I should assume they are cheating instead of me being a slow non driver.

On Sunday the top of the leaderboard was 3 seconds faster than #2 at Willow with the Gr.B cars. I watched the replay, he took a short cut across the kitty litter and skipped the last corner. Maybe he didnt know other people could watch him cheat o the replay. Must make him feel real good that he was so fast by taking a short cut.

On Sunday the top of the leaderboard was 3 seconds faster than #2 at Willow with the Gr.B cars. I watched the replay, he took a short cut across the kitty litter and skipped the last corner. Maybe he didnt know other people could watch him cheat o the replay. Must make him feel real good that he was so fast by taking a short cut.
That’s a different argument entirely, we all know about that shortcut and yes it is unacceptable. People don’t do it because they don’t think they’ll be seen, they do it because they simply don’t care.

As for the initial argument, get faster.

Not sure but I think you are comparing the times from the recent Nürburgring event to the usual sport/fia times?
Yeah I think that might be what's happened.
OP, your friend or whoever said the guys on the top 10 boards are using RS tyres is talking absolute nonsense.

And yeah the times were slower for the reasons Venster writes:
those times aren’t comparable, the cars there were running a completely new tire physics model (ie much slower) and a completely different BOP on the cars.

Just sounds like a bit of a mix up.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is a 1-2 second gap between drivers somewhere in the top ten (like 1st and 2nd are way ahead of 3rd) then you can suspect cheaters, otherwise no. The entire top ten are not all cheaters, unless it's Willow Springs (minus Big Willow) of course because shortcut cheat.

Hi all.

What is your PSN?

Last edited by a moderator:

If you are those times aren’t comparable, the cars there were running a completely new tire physics model (ie much slower) and a completely different BOP on the cars.

And personally on a good day and right car track combo, I can sneak into the top 10 or very very close and have never chosen soft tyres.

Upon rereading the OP, I believe you are correct. Those EU champs were on a different tire model, BoP, were in cars they were often unfamiliar with, and could not use CSA or TC.

Digital Polyphony must shine on it and ban it all it is nobody.
2000px-Emoji_u1f914.svg.png

How could you??? The system will not let you put them on the car!!! :P

That’s a different argument entirely, we all know about that shortcut and yes it is unacceptable. People don’t do it because they don’t think they’ll be seen, they do it because they simply don’t care.

As for the initial argument, get faster.

Which shortcut??? Am I missing something here??

Daily a couple of days back on streets of willow, there was a shortcut across the desert to shave a few seconds

Yes there's one at Horse Thief Mile too, just the same, cut the last few corners out completely and cross the line before the game gets round to resetting you to track. :banghead:

Yes there's one at Horse Thief Mile too, just the same, cut the last few corners out completely and cross the line before the game gets round to resetting you to track. :banghead:
Perhaps that’s the one I meant, I don’t race anything at Willow Springs.

Perhaps that’s the one I meant, I don’t race anything at Willow Springs.

Well it happens at both of them anyway. I think there's even a way to cut at the reverse versions too.

Only Big Willow is free of this cheating.

Hi all.
There was one person he said a few months ago that there were regular people in the top...

Seriously? A conspiracy of a group of people who are not faster than us but getting into top ten with somehow cheating?

I hope for you that you aren't already an adult

I am almost always about 1 or 1,5 second away from the top. That puts me in DR A I think. So basically that is the subtop. But on my favorite tracks and cars in the combination I like most I have reached the top 10.

So that should prove to more people that dont feel alien that you either are an alien or you are not. It is very difficult to become one, but if you practice enough you could come closer than you think.

So no cheating. No glitch. It is all about the little details that matter. If someone is a second faster there is no place on the track where you will find that second. It is a cumulation of tens of a second here and there. The most common mistake is going into the corner to fast. Braking to late makes you think you are faster, but braking faster means your exit speed could be a little quicker. If you go out a corner with 99km/h but the alien with 102km/h that does not seem big of a difference. But if after that corner there is a long straight that small difference could mean a lot of difference. Gather all the corners in those small differences and there is your second.

Dont look at the big stuff. Try to find it in the small details by going through the replays. And click the circle which I learned yesterday to check the speed and gears. And after that either enter the top 10 or just accept it is no problem when you are not the best. If you drive within 2 seconds from the top on longer tracks or within a second on the shorter tracks you can be very proud belonging to the 1% best drivers in the world. Remember we are talking about tens of thousands of people here ! There are only 20 drivers in the F1.

Last edited:
Hi all.

Someone’s friend of a friend told a friend that a friend who’s no longer his friend said you’re lying with no evidences!!

When i look a ORMA_Snow now named NicoRacing race on youtube , i think to myself that i do exactly the same thing on track, same lines, same breaking points..... and i don't understand why i am so 🤬 slow laping 2 or more seconds slower than him.
The most humiliating thing is that he film himself doing all those aliens things , then you can check his face , he seems to wake up all the time just a minute ago , looking at the pan waiting for the water boiling to make his first coffe of the day.:crazy:
This is not fair for all the normals 🤬 gt players we are.
Take it easy , have fun and be the faster of your own pack. This is the only way to play in my opinion , no frustration.:cheers:

In some maps you dont get penalty for cutting the corner.
*T4 Maggiore memories*
aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

In all seriousness, yeah this needs to be addressed. I think they nailed Monza with the cutting penalties, at least when you're hotlapping there. Ang as long as you don't activate that god forsaken reset :banghead:

And then there's the Streets of Willow...

I am almost always about 1 or 1,5 second away from the top. That puts me in DR A I think. So basically that is the subtop. But on my favorite tracks and cars in the combination I like most I have reached the top 10.

So that should prove to more people that dont feel alien that you either are an alien or you are not. It is very difficult to become one, but if you practice enough you could come closer than you think.

So no cheating. No glitch. It is all about the little details that matter. If someone is a second faster there is no place on the track where you will find that second. It is a cumulation of tens of a second here and there. The most common mistake is going into the corner to fast. Braking to late makes you think you are faster, but braking faster means your exit speed could be a little quicker. If you go out a corner with 99km/h but the alien with 102km/h that does not seem big of a difference. But if after that corner there is a long straight that small difference could mean a lot of difference. Gather all the corners in those small differences and there is your second.

Dont look at the big stuff. Try to find it in the small details by going through the replays. And click the circle which I learned yesterday to check the speed and gears. And after that either enter the top 10 or just accept it is no problem when you are not the best. If you drive within 2 seconds from the top on longer tracks or within a second on the shorter tracks you can be very proud belonging to the 1% best drivers in the world. Remember we are talking about tens of thousands of people here ! There are only 20 drivers in the F1.

Nothing to get concerned about when you don't make the top 10, it only lasts for 24 hours anyway and lets not forget the most important thing, its just a video game, not even a "racing simulator". If it was a racing simulator it wouldn't have so many driving aids, even the ones that are real would be slowing the car down much more than they do in the game.

Back