Big glitch the use of soft tire in sport mode and the truth of the hard tire in the GT world.

• Thread starter Ssj4
  • 39 comments
When i look a ORMA_Snow now named NicoRacing race on youtube , i think to myself that i do exactly the same thing on track, same lines, same breaking points..... and i don't understand why i am so 🤬 slow laping 2 or more seconds slower than him.
The most humiliating thing is that he film himself doing all those aliens things , then you can check his face , he seems to wake up all the time just a minute ago , looking at the pan waiting for the water boiling to make his first coffe of the day.:crazy:
This is not fair for all the normals 🤬 gt players we are.
Take it easy , have fun and be the faster of your own pack. This is the only way to play in my opinion , no frustration.:cheers:

Words of wisdom as always, praiano. It’s easy to forget it’s a game and should be a source of pleasure and not frustration.

I haven’t seen you for a while by the way! Where have you been?

Words of wisdom as always, praiano. It’s easy to forget it’s a game and should be a source of pleasure and not frustration.

I haven’t seen you for a while by the way! Where have you been?
Hello , i don't play so much lately because i have to work a lot more hours to survive to the economic crisis here in Brasil. Also i spend my few playing time tuning more than racing . The fact that tuning is not allowed in manufacturer races make me go away from this kind of event , at least LSD settings should be open in my opinion just like brake balance , or full tuning championship events as an option.

Last edited:
Hello , i don't play so much lately because i have to work a lot more hours to survive to the economic crisis here in Brasil. Also i spend my few playing time tuning more than racing . The fact that tuning is not allowed in manufacturer races make me go away from this kind of event , at least LSD settings should be open in my opinion just like brake balance , or full tuning championship events as an option.
i remember your tunes from gt5.
Hope all is good for you at home.
:cheers:

I was a long time lurker here since GT5 for your tunes. I use them almost exclusively and immediately go to your GT6 forum whenever I buy a new car :D

I hope all is good and well for you soon with the economic crisis in Brasil :(

i remember your tunes from gt5.
Hope all is good for you at home.
Great times !
I was a long time lurker here since GT5 for your tunes. I use them almost exclusively and immediately go to your GT6 forum whenever I buy a new car :D

I hope all is good and well for you soon with the economic crisis in Brasil :(
This time in GT Sport , some cars (let's say 50% )have good stock tunes and they are very nice to drive giving a lot of pleasure at the wheel.
Some others still have a very bad stock build , a real shame. I try my best to let them at least enjoyable again. I can't understand how PD can spend monthes modeling a single car , the result in really fantastic, and release all this amazing work with such trashy behaviors on track.

I hope the things will get better soon here in Brasil too. It will take time for sure , patience + lot of work .... beach is still free and the sunset too, it help. ;)
Have a good day.

Great times !

This time in GT Sport , some cars (let's say 50% )have good stock tunes and they are very nice to drive giving a lot of pleasure at the wheel.
Some others still have a very bad stock build , a real shame. I try my best to let them at least enjoyable again. I can't understand how PD can spend monthes modeling a single car , the result in really fantastic, and release all this amazing work with such trashy behaviors on track.

I hope the things will get better soon here in Brasil too. It will take time for sure , patience + lot of work .... beach is still free and the sunset too, it help. ;)
Have a good day.

Yesterday was doing practice On Lake Maggiore Gr4 bop on tuning Off on Hard tires was doing 2.06s en this guy keeps messaging me that i was cheating cause of my Laptime showed him a Screenshot of laptimes A+ drivers do on this track 2.03s practice harder before acusing someone of cheating

Back