Big Prizes Read OP

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7945GT57945
  • 306 comments
  • 14,333 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a beast!

Could I have #29 please
 
26 please

O wait there's quite a few 26 requests already. Ok any other number.
 
dang, i'll take the next available ANY number, lol
 
#29 Please :)

Too late :(

I'll take next available number also, thanks
 
I will take #47. Good color choice.
 
ill take number 26 please
 
I guess I'll take #26
 
48# for me. You know what they say. If it isn't lucky last then it will be third last! :D

69th comment!
 
Hi mate
28 or whatever is available
Thanks:)👍
 
I'm up, #34 please. Good Luck!
 
ummmmm,#43 please

picture.php


i cannot approve any more participants sorry
 
I told you it'd go over 50.:lol::lol:
 
Thought it seemed odd
 
Thanks for a spot!!! Good luck to everyone.
 
Just to say today I'm really happy cause it's my birthday,I wish GOOD LUCK for you guys :gtpflag:
 
Just to say today I'm really happy cause it's my birthday,I wish GOOD LUCK for you guys :gtpflag:

Happy b'day :) my 16th Bday was 9 days ago :dopey:
 
Has anybody actually won this? :dunce:
 
Who won this thing?
 
Looks like it has been forgotten :'(
 
grzajabarkus
Looks like it has been forgotten :'(

Cool.It was a good chance to get an awesome car when I lost ALL my save game :'(
 
He's been off PSN for 9 days now!!!!!!
 
Was this a fraud? :dunce: No but really I want to know who won.
 
congratulates to Sgt_Deeds you have won the giveaway your car will be sent now
 
Llllaaaaammmmme, I want to win.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back