Big problems. Anyone with kind heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter darksepant
  • 55 comments
  • 1,958 views
X1's are worthless.
If he's written all that just to get one, then at least he's put a bit of effort in, unlike those threads that just beg for one.
 
X1's are worthless.
If he's written all that just to get one, then at least he's put a bit of effort in, unlike those threads that just beg for one.
... or unsolicited friend requests on psn because they see me trading here. I believe him and will help out.👍
 
Why would you believe him? this story's not new at all, it's just some kid who wants free cars.
 
Vitzio, shush now. You're no Columbo.
 
You know I don't really appreciate being called a liar. What would it take to convince u people that this is solid problem. I have spent hours and hours and some more hours to get where I was in gt5. And now it might all be gone. And I even erased my sons playing time. If I could fly all of u non believers into pa, and bring u to my house I would. I really appreciate those of you that are trying to help me out. I should be home in about an hour and a half and I will try to do the copy onto jump drive thing again. My son tried it and said it didnt give him any option to copy or paste onto the new profile. Will let you guys know. If you have any other suggestions please help. Thanks again for the ones who are trying to help.
 
dark, I've heard that story too many times so I'm not believing you, and pops, aren't you at least a little suspicious that this story has popped up so many times and instead of listening to peoples' questions about back-up game data and how to get it back, they ignore that post and move on about free cars. Isn't that a bit questionable to you?
 
The game is updated with the latest patch, and you've started a new game yes?

Vitzio, given that all we're talking about is an X1, I don't really care. :)
I'm not offering anything but help with restoring the save game.
 
ok. i am home now. Yes I started a new game. I went and got the first liscence so far. Woo hoo. I tried to copy over the saved game data utility. this is what it says on the info. of the game utility.
title-gran turismo 5
sub title-data contains details of your progress through the game
updated-1/31/2011 8:18 pm
size-538kb
lock-(now here there is a dash right beside the lock word. Dont know what that means)
details-play time 679days
current credits: cr 11,602,992
current car-formula gran turismo
That is excactly what the data says on the micro cruzzer that I copied it on. Do you think ut has something to do with jump drive I used? Cause the only options it gives me when I pres triangle are copy and delete and information of what I just wrote above. What can I do now?
 
That game save data will only work with the psn id it was created under. I don't know of any way around this.
 
Some people on here said that it is possible. You would think there would be a way for stupid people like me that went in and messed with stuff that should of known better and screwed everything up.
 
Some people on here said that it is possible. You would think there would be a way for stupid people like me that went in and messed with stuff that should of known better and screwed everything up.

I get it , You're gamesaves are pre 1.05 so they are locked.

1# you have to connect your old Ps3 to the internet download the 1.05 patch of GT5
2# race a bit on both yours and sons account
3# hit save on both and back up on seperate usbs , These saves are unlocked.
4# copy the data over to your new Ps3 and enjoy( as long as the psn details are the same,

I can tell you because I transferred all my data from my Phat Ps3 to Slim this way.
 
Last edited:
If what you are saying is true how do I download the new patch for gt5? And fir the other question about logging onto my old psn. I cant cause I screwed that whole account up on my old psn. I called psn yesterday and they couldnt help me which is why I had to set up at totaly news psn accounts for me and my son and start a new user on our ps3's
 
First of all you need to be more creative than just pretty much copy and paste everyone else's story. Secondly I'm not convinced with your story.
 
I think I have the new patch. i got this game for christmas 1 month ago. And the game downloaded whatever it downloads as soon as I first put it in.
 
If you can't access your old accounts, there's nothing you can do with the old gamesave.
 
someone give him one at least for putting such a story together he deserves it
 
Why is it always the new members that seem to come up with the same story.. hmmm.
 
Wow people. If you dont have anything nice to say, just ignore the thread. I know there are a lot of people out there scamming, but come on, give it a rest. If you think this person is scamming, just move on. You do not need to bash him, of accuse him of trying to scam.
 
I have a X2010 carbon on a backup save, Send me your kids Psn: I'll send it right away! The Story may be true or false but with a kid involved I'd rather not take a chance :).

Pm me Your Details.


Edit: Off to work, I'll be back after 9 hours..
 
Last edited:
give me one of your psn's and ill send you a prototype tomorrow when my trade limit is up. if thomasphoenix (post above mine) sends you one too then that should make one for both of your accounts. i just pray your not lying since me and thomas will lose a day of trading on it, but like he said hopefually your actually one of the few thats having a problem.
 
Last edited:
i just thought of something but have no clue if it can be done or would work. but maybe you could try and find somewhere where you could download the 1.05 patch so ur game save would work. but it may not be worth the risk doing it, but just a thought none the less.
 
Yes, the I am in the same situation as you. I lost everything, but threads like this are Cliche!!! just ask for the highest paying Seasonal event's car, win it, and BAM! you have 1,000,000+ cr and possibly lvl10+ in ONE RACE!
 
yea i sent a car to my noob account and got 2million credits and lvl 17 from 0 in 10 minutes. try and do the seasonal race 5 the european touring one before its gone at 10am feb 2. i still have the car in my account if you would like it instead of the x2010 i said earlier.
 
with seasonal 6, you can start with a capucino(1st car) win some cash for the next event and so on. I was level18 and with 1.7M in a no time at all. no car transfer required.
 
i just thought of something but have no clue if it can be done or would work. but maybe you could try and find somewhere where you could download the 1.05 patch so ur game save would work. but it may not be worth the risk doing it, but just a thought none the less.

The problem as I see it is he can't log in to PSN so the gamesave will never work on a different ID.
 
Back