Big question ferrari or lamborghini

  • Thread starter Thread starter blueesteel
  • 52 comments
  • 3,901 views
Messages
22
Messages
blueesteel
lets see what amazing itlalian super car brand gets a better response place your votes gt fans
 
It depends. The AWD of Lamborghinis comes in nicely and the Ferrari's MR is awesome too. Two of my first supercars were the Ferrari 458 Italia and the the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. I had both of them in my garage before I had a total of 10 cars. They have both won a bunch of races. You should buy whatever you think looks better as both have make specific races to compete in.
 
Alfa Romeo!
 
You should make this a poll.

👍👍

tough call....I love both my Gallardo and my 458 Italia equally
 
Ferrari.

Mainly because I find RWD cars more fun.
 
It's all personal preference.
I for one don't really like lambo's at all (especially when comparing them to Ferrari's). Lambo's aren't as well balanced, feel a LOT heavier, and have pretty bad breaking for a super car.
On the other hand Ferrari's are very well balanced, break very well, and feel light and nimble but solid at speed.
 
I like the Miura and Gallardo, they fit my driving style.
The 458 is faster over 1 lap, but doing 10 laps the Gallardo is easier to drive, so my overall time would be faster with Gallardo than with 458.
 
Definitely Ferrari. The Miura is a special car, but the AWD doesn't do much for me on their other cars. The 458, F40 and Enzo are amazing cars.
 
Let's see.

Ask me in the 80's or before? Lambo. Countach was my dream car for years.

Now? Ferrari. The Testarosa was a nice car, the F40 was awsome. Plus, I am just not a VW fan. I saw a picture of a Lambo 4 door sedan concept car the other day. Good grief, I hope Lambo's dont turn into mass produced watered down cars. IMO, the Diablo was the last real Lambo model.
 
Ferrari, but it's a tough choice.
 
in the real world i would go lamborghini all the way, on this game however, ferrari is where its at
 
They're all my childhood dreams that somehow got sadly flushed away with time being.
 
Ferrari for me. The looks of the 458 and 430 are unmatched by those angular mess Lambos are.

Plus RWD > AWD. Not faster, but more fun.
 
Let's see.

Ask me in the 80's or before? Lambo. Countach was my dream car for years.

Now? Ferrari. The Testarosa was a nice car, the F40 was awsome. Plus, I am just not a VW fan. I saw a picture of a Lambo 4 door sedan concept car the other day. Good grief, I hope Lambo's dont turn into mass produced watered down cars. IMO, the Diablo was the last real Lambo model.

God I hope VW doesn't destroy Porsche. I guess that they recently baught Porsche and I can only see them turning the 911 into a "super bug"...
End of the world if ya ask me...
Sorry to get off topic.
 
Apples or Oranges?
 
Apples or Oranges?

I like Ferrari's.

As far as the apple's and oranges, I'll go with the curved yellow fruit. Bananas, I think. But only if it's not duped in any way. I want it with no miles, or switched to either.
 
Personally or in the game? I love Ferraris and just never got into Lambos. I dunno. I have a friend who detests Ferrari and is madly in love with Lambos. Makes fun of the Ferrari for having a tractor clutch. Whatever it's personal preference but in the game I like Ferrari better as well. Just something about the way Lambos feel so heavy and odd in corners to me.
 
Ferraris are generally better cars and have more models and race cars...
Lambos are nicer and I would buy one over a Ferrari if I had the money.
 
Ferraris are generally better cars and have more models and race cars...
Lambos are nicer and I would buy one over a Ferrari if I had the money.

That makes sense...

Ferraris - better.
Lambos - nicer.

Your reasoning is unfailing.
 
Ferrari gets my vote.

I find the rwd more fun to drive and I've always admired the styling of the Ferrraris over Lambos.
The Gallardo is not a bad drive though.
 
The Miura is perfect, the Gallardo and Murcielago SV can be fun but feel understeery. As for the LP640 I think it is total garbage. Feels heavy, very unbalanced and unstable, brakes suck, and it wants to go ass out all the time. Even on soft sport tires. I feel like I have to baby it to keep it on the track.

That said, Ferrari gets my vote. RWD ftw. That simple; probably why I only really like the Miura. However, I like my Corvette ZR1 better than any of them... Good, they cost a fraction of the price.
 
Ferrari was born from racing. Ezno sold cars just to finance his racing.

Lamborgini was a tractor company that decided to make cars for rock stars and drug dealers.

I'm kidding, of course, but only slightly.
 
I love my Enzo F40 458 and scud.. But my trusty murcielago SV feels like it has been with me since the dinosaur age.. And the Gallardo goes like its on crack.. i dont know to be honest..
 
I vote Lamborghini.Everyone protests against awd and while that's true on the Gallardo,I defy most people to say he awd Murcielago ain't fun (if they know how to drive it).The Murcielago feels like you have to be on top of it all the time if not it'll bite you and you can even get it into a neutral slide on exit with a dab of throttle,all four tyres clawing into the asphalt.It's a remarkable feeling.Yes it feels heavy and cumbersome but it's so brutal and involving.I respect Ferrari's for the surgical precision they serve up not just in how they handle but how every control surface feels,but the more physical lamborghini is my drug of choice.My opinion.
 
But my trusty murcielago SV feels like it has been with me since the dinosaur age..

Haha,I know what you mean.My LP640 was my fourth car and feels that way too :D
 
Ferarri every time against Lambo , against Pargani it's more tricky.
 
I loved Lambo's specially the Diablo but in the racing world is Ferrari. Emblem goes to Lamborghini. I would say Lambo's = 10 Ferrari = 9 but some how I would pick the Enzo over any Lambo.
 
Back