Big question ferrari or lamborghini

  • Thread starter Thread starter blueesteel
  • 52 comments
  • 3,901 views
Lambos are German :D

Sempre Ferrari!
 
Just buy both brands...that's what I did
 
I believe the Ferrari F430 is one of the alltime best handling supercars ind the game. I like it better than the 458, and much better than any of the lambos.
 
I'm just not into either of these brands with regards to cars they've made in the last 15 years. The Gallardo and Murcielago look like the same car to me, and they're both showing their age. IMO Ferrari hasn't made a good looking car since the Testarossa/F40 era. 👎

When I was a kid these were the 2 car brands I dreamed of owning. Maybe I've grown up a bit but I'd rather have a poster of a CR-Z hanging in my room now than a F430 or SuperVeloce.
 
Last edited:
Lambos are German :D

Sempre Ferrari!

And a Ferrari is just a Fiat with the engine in the middle. 👍

I think Ferrari is a crummy company, but given the choice I'd take a Ferrari, the FF.
 
I'm just not into either of these brands with regards to cars they've made in the last 15 years. The Gallardo and Murcielago look like the same car to me, and they're both showing their age. IMO Ferrari hasn't made a good looking car since the Testarossa/F40 era. 👎

I have to admit the Ferrari 458 Italia does look kinda good again...
 
Haha,I know what you mean.My LP640 was my fourth car and feels that way too :D

the LP640 is a hard car to master.. i have one too haha.. its alot younger than the LP670 (this car is so old it was my big gun for a very long time.. i think it was my 10th car or something).. whenever you want to push it you always have to mind the tail.. the LP670 is noticeably more stable.. i just repainted mine back to a lamborghini factory color (it was red for a while to please my brother).. i think i have to vote Lamborghini now.. and i also REALLY want to go drive the SV too.. thanks guys!
 
A few years ago I had the chance to chat with Lamborghini's (now retired) test driver Valentino Bilboni. It was at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and Valentino was just wandering around in the supercar paddock. He was a great guy to talk too and clearly loved his job.

I asked him, if he had to choose his favourite car what would it be... He thought for a few moments then smiled and said in a his heavy Italian accent...

"there are many different types of beautiful lady"

I for one couldn't agree more.
 
the LP640 is a hard car to master.. i have one too haha.. its alot younger than the LP670 (this car is so old it was my big gun for a very long time.. i think it was my 10th car or something).. whenever you want to push it you always have to mind the tail.. the LP670 is noticeably more stable.. i just repainted mine back to a lamborghini factory color (it was red for a while to please my brother).. i think i have to vote Lamborghini now.. and i also REALLY want to go drive the SV too.. thanks guys!

Yep,the sv's massive rear wing helps.It's a little scary when the rear lets go at 140+mph at the ring in the LP640. :scared:
I want to drive my LP640 now lol.cheers mate 👍
 
Pure speed around the track without mods: Lambo Superveloce
Pure fun to drive: Ferrari Scudiera (458 is faster, Scud is just plain fun)
Dream car as a kid: '74 Lambo Countach
 
i would def have to say ferrari lambo is beautiful but i jus feel that ferrari has more its had to explain.. i would say feeling to them. it turns out that lambo is usually more more money but i would def go with a ferrari if i had the choice...my fav classic is the F50 i dont think i ever heard a more beautiful sounding engine in my life...my fav new gen ferrari would have to be the 458 italia
 
A few years ago I had the chance to chat with Lamborghini's (now retired) test driver Valentino Bilboni. It was at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and Valentino was just wandering around in the supercar paddock. He was a great guy to talk too and clearly loved his job.

I asked him, if he had to choose his favourite car what would it be... He thought for a few moments then smiled and said in a his heavy Italian accent...

"there are many different types of beautiful lady"

I for one couldn't agree more.

This is a great comment:tup:
I wish I could meet the guy:(
 
According to ist fanbase, it has to be the prancing horse´s cars.

Generally, both of them like to go up in flames :)
 
Just for the records, he´s Balboni ;)

Yup,I know but I also know who the guy's referring to.I remember Jeremy Clarkson once said the same. :p And yes both do like to go up in flames :lol:
 
For me, I would much rather have the Ferrari.

The 458 and Scuderia just handle like scalpels through the track. Very precise. Driving the LP640 and its sisters just seems like using a hammer to me. Ferrari's just suit my preferences, I suppose, as in real life, I prefer handling over muscle. But I could certainly see why someone would prefer the lambo.

Plus, I think the 458 looks awesome.
 
We actually settled this debate in Monday Night Endurances this week. We did a 600PP - 165 mile race at Rome (Race specs here) between the 2 marques. Lamborghini definitely owned the field.

To be honest though we're not completely satisfied with the results and will be running a Lamborghini vs. Ferrari II at Monza in the near future.

MAR 7 Race Results
ROME (76 laps) - LAMBORGHINI VS FERRARI

1.....XXXXXX............1:31:25.075 (Murcielago SV)
2.....XXXXXX................+14.776 (Gallardo)
3.....XXXXXX................+18.789 (Gallardo)
4.....XXXXXX................+22.679 (Gallardo)
5.....XXXXXX................+23.305 (Gallardo)
6.....XXXXXX..............+2:48.216 (Murcielago SV)
7.....XXXXXX.................--.--- (458 Italia)
8.....XXXXXX.................--.--- (430 Scuderia)
9.....XXXXXX....................DNF (430 Scuderia)
10....XXXXXX....................DNF (unknown)
 
Back