BigBlocksrule was online...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BMW///M3
  • 20 comments
  • 1,064 views

BMW///M3

(Banned)
Messages
3,059
Its been over a month and a half? Where'd ya been
 
thats wierd he elft I wonder whats up....:thatsodd:
 
I saw that too earlier, and was surprised. Maybe he checks in just to see what's going on once in a while.
 
thats cause you still come here, that we dont notice. We know you'll be around, plus your not as well known as some of here that have no life and are here 5 hours a day:D

You'll be noticed more soon, dont worry

BigBlock left a while back, for no appearent reason. He was a regular, then poof! he was gone.
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
We know you'll be around, plus your not as well known as some of here that have no life and are here 5 hours a day:D

Thats me 5hours a day!
 
hey i feel like i bloody live here man, easy 12 hours a day still not enogh posts to warrant so much time here, oh well !!!:p :p
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
nobody notices when im online. :(

Sure we do, but as BMW said, Big Blocks was a regular, and dissapeared very suddenly.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I saw that too earlier, and was surprised. Maybe he checks in just to see what's going on once in a while.
You're probably right;)
 
Question:

If I left for a while who anyone notice that i was gone???

I doubt i can even last 2days without getting one GTPlanet (no-social life, cept girlfriend)
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
BigBlock left a while back, for no appearent reason. He was a regular, then poof! he was gone.

BMW... dont forget, i left too awhile back for no appearent reason as well...
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
does nobody ever know when im missing?

I notice man! *Aahhh*
 
do you really? I always notice when you,josh,ghost,saleen,zero,tom,dan,rice,jordan, and tazz are on. oh yeah and mr persistance. yall are like the BIG people in my opinion. :D
 
That sucks that BBR doesn't get on here anymore...:nervous:


You have to remember he's like 43, and has a life...:p
 
Back