BigDaddy's New & Used Car Sales And Mod Shop

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigDaddyHurn
  • 160 comments
  • 10,270 views
Car lot is now open people. Still have trading slots open.
 
what do you want for youreAudi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
 
Are you interested in a Mazda RX8 LM Race Car for your Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 ?

I need to wait the reset, I can trade today after 10:00 pm (GMT-3) if its ok for you
 
Sent Friend Request, will send as soon as you accept.

PM me when your ready.
 
Last edited:
Didn't hear back last night, is the Xrunner a good exchange in your mind for the Golf?

If not, I can find something else.
 
Didn't hear back last night, is the Xrunner a good exchange in your mind for the Golf?

If not, I can find something else.

It'll be wednesday by the time I get to you.
 
Sounds good. Which account are you going to send it to?

I'm going to send it to "BigDaddyHurn"

You can send it to "xAmillion"
 
Car sent
 
Plenty of slots open for the week. Will be adding a thrid one tonight or tomorrow.
 
What do you want for the 2J?
 
Got you down. Need a Deposit from you thou. will return when trade is complete.

Will do tomorrow. Paint Chip, right?

Matte Dark Grey is the only special one I got.
 
Hey which F2007/'s do you have? :) what would you be looking to trade for also?
 
Um? Did you miss my post.. lol
 
How about the 1968 Shelby Cobra 427

The Premium one Right? I've got one in Blue with white stripes with 0km (I think i haven't driven it yet).
 
Back