BigDaddy's New & Used Car Sales And Mod Shop

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigDaddyHurn
  • 160 comments
  • 10,270 views
Trade Complete
 
Last edited:
How about a Fully Upgraded Formula Gran Turismo with the engine and chassis done for your Ford GT LM Race Car and a Toyota 7 Race Car '70 for your Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09. Been DYING to find these two cars for EVER. P.S if you want me to put all the upgrades in the Toyota 7 Race Car i can if you want. Thanks
 
How about a Fully Upgraded Formula Gran Turismo with the engine and chassis done for your Ford GT LM Race Car and a Toyota 7 Race Car '70 for your Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09. Been DYING to find these two cars for EVER. P.S if you want me to put all the upgrades in the Toyota 7 Race Car i can if you want. Thanks

Not interested in the FGT but I like the Toyota 7 deal.
 
Ok cool. How's Tuesday the 25th sound. Do you want me to upgrade the Toyota 7 Race Car for yea or no? Just asking. Thanks
 
Ok cool. How's Tuesday the 25th sound. Do you want me to upgrade the Toyota 7 Race Car for yea or no? Just asking. Thanks

Sure go ahead. Will PM you with sending info. Will also need a paint chip to hold trade slot.
 
Alright. How's 1 Matte Red Paint Chip sound.
 
Mystery Car Is UP

Will be ready for shipment Monday after 4:00 pm PST
 
How about a Fully Upgraded BMW M3 GTR Race Car or a X1 Prototype for the Ford GT LM Race Car. I asked one of my friends about the car i am tuning for him and he said he can wait a little longer to get it back. Thanks
 
Last edited:
How about a Fully Upgraded BMW M3 GTR Race Car or a X1 Prototype for the Ford GT LM Race Car. I asked one of my friends about the car i am tuning for him and he said he can wait a little longer to get it back. Thanks

Ill take the X1 Prototype. Can do trade tomorrow. Will be from a different account. Add me on psn BigDaddyHurn and I will tell you the account to send to and receive from.
 
Ok cool. You already added me. Thanks
 
Still have Thursday, Friday and Saturday open for trades
 
Pleasure trading with you BigDaddyHurn
 
Same with you. Come back often.
 
Still have plenty of slots for the week open. Also opening a they'd slot today. Come one come all!!!
 
What do you want for Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car?
I can only trade 5 paintchips atm either silver chrome or matte light red.
 
What do you want for Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car?
I can only trade 5 paintchips atm either silver chrome or matte light red.

What kind of x1s do you have?
 
Hey im interested in the 370Z GT academy edition. Anything specific your looking for?
 
Looking for any and all trades.
 
@BigDaddyHurn

FR Sent. Waiting on you for me to send the paint chip. Also willing to send the car in advance, if you would like.
 
Still at my day job peps. Well be home in 1.5 hours. I haven't forgotten about y'all.
 
I'm back

Interested in you #51 ORECA Dodge Viper GTS-R

How does an Altezza Touring Car sound? If not, I'm sure I can dig something else up.

Only things is I wanna make sure it doesn't have any permanent modifications to it (rigidity, weight reduction or engine I believe are the only ones).

I can't trade till Friday (after the 4pm PST rest), and *probably* wont be near my PS3 to send a deposit. As I get closer to the date I may be able to, so if you don't want to block off the slot that is fine.

Let me know
 
Last edited:
Tuesday at the earliest.

PM Me when you have an exact date. And what would you like for that 370Z GT Academy Edition? I'd give pretty much anything for it.
 
I'm back

Interested in you #51 ORECA Dodge Viper GTS-R

How does an Altezza Touring Car sound? If not, I'm sure I can dig something else up.

Only things is I wanna make sure it doesn't have any permanent modifications to it (rigidity, weight reduction or engine I believe are the only ones).

I can't trade till Friday (after the 4pm PST rest), and *probably* wont be near my PS3 to send a deposit. As I get closer to the date I may be able to, so if you don't want to block off the slot that is fine.

Let me know

The viper is untouched. Will give you a day here soon.
 
Waiting on GRONIMO21. trade complete.
 
Last edited:
AND YOUR MYSTERY CARS ARE...

2010 Carl Edwards #99 FUSION
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Ferrai F2007 #6

Let the Bids Begin!!!
Only one car will be sent.
 
I'm back

Interested in you #51 ORECA Dodge Viper GTS-R

How does an Altezza Touring Car sound? If not, I'm sure I can dig something else up.

Only things is I wanna make sure it doesn't have any permanent modifications to it (rigidity, weight reduction or engine I believe are the only ones).

I can't trade till Friday (after the 4pm PST rest), and *probably* wont be near my PS3 to send a deposit. As I get closer to the date I may be able to, so if you don't want to block off the slot that is fine.

Let me know

What others cars do you have? I'll hold Friday for you.
 
At the moment:

NSX-R Concept '01
RUF RGT '00
Shelby GT350R '65
Countach LP400 '74
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Bugatti Veyron (Fully tuned)
2010 Brian Vicker #83 CAMRY
Shelby Cobra 427 '66

I may get more, depending on what the UCD gives me
 
Back