• Don't care

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Absolutely don't want them

Votes: 18 24.0%

• Total voters
United States
United States
WrecklessAbandon
I know they had dirtbikes in FH3 showcase events, and they show more in FH4.
What are the odds we might see usable bikes in FH4? Or FH5?

An interview confirmed they're only part of the showcase sadly
That doesn't mean much though? We know there is multiple expansions but no idea what is in them.

We had no idea we would get snow or ice in FH3 for example and we do know that they have at least considered bikes way back in FM4.

Personally I don't expect them or care that much for them, I more or less ignored them in TDU2, The Crew and PGR4(?).

I personally couldn't care less about motorcycles. I wouldn't mind their inclusion as I'm sure lots of people would enjoy them, but they likely wouldn't get much attention from me past the initial "trying them out" phase.

For me it's fine the way it is,maybe a TT rival? but as far as Horizon goes,no thanks.

I know they had dirtbikes in FH3 showcase events
I don't recall any motorcycles in FH3. The five showcase events were against a Jeep suspended from a helicopter, a train, power boats, a fighter jet and a blimp.

I would love for PG to make a motorcycle game, but I'd want it motorcycles only.

I've been flip-flopping on this for several days now.
I've concluded dirt bikes would be a fantastic entry, preferably with mods being reasonable, no 200hp dirt bikes are needed.

I thought of all the ways an Aprilla RSV could get on my nerves, (none) but maybe bikers would be annoying.
I concluded any vehicles or group have the potential to annoy.

The main thing with including bikes I think, would be to keep from making them a mandatory part of the game. Maybe a showcase event or something, but primarily steer the game towards cars.

I think bikes will only add to Horizon if they are eventually added.

I think we could see bikes in FH5 but no way during 4’s lifetime imo. It would be a welcome addition for me personally, though I strongly prefer car culture over bikes.

If Teat drive unlimited can use both bikes and cars for races Horizon should be able to just fine. It’s just the matter of getting the license to get bikes and recording their sounds.

Absolutely. Since Forza Horizon 4 has added houses to the game for the player, the player should be able to buy motorcycles as the icing on the cake. I had loads of fun riding the motorcycles in Test Drive Unlimited.

It gave me more choices of other vehicles to choose from than only being limited to cars.

Also cant beat the 14,000 rpm redline that sportbikes like the Honda CBR1000RR & the BMW S1000RR have. Would be nice to also have 2 stroke bikes in the game to. I know one bike if they added it the 1979 naked & 1982 faired Honda CBX1000s with the inline 6 that sounds like a V12 that would really make my day since in real life it is my dream bike I wish to own in future.

If Teat drive unlimited can use both bikes and cars for races Horizon should be able to just fine. It’s just the matter of getting the license to get bikes and recording their sounds.

I’m sure that they wouldn’t have any liscensing issues at this point in Forza’s life. They’ve made a solid name for themselves and it’s only bound to go up as they make it a more complete and well rounded experience.

I’m sure that they wouldn’t have any liscensing issues at this point in Forza’s life. They’ve made a solid name for themselves and it’s only bound to go up as they make it a more complete and well rounded experience.

They still have to pay for them, tho. And (perhaps surprisingly), they don't have an enormous budget for it...

Yeah, I don't think either car fans or bike fans will like it if T10/PG started splitting the car list with half cars half bikes.

We already have more than enough people screeching for obscure "classic" cars that maybe a dozen people have ever heard of, nevermind bikes.

That and I don't see Microsoft wanting to dilute the Forza brand with not-cars.

Yeah, I don't think either car fans or bike fans will like it if T10/PG started splitting the car list with half cars half bikes.

We already have more than enough people screeching for obscure "classic" cars that maybe a dozen people have ever heard of, nevermind bikes.

That and I don't see Microsoft wanting to dilute the Forza brand with not-cars.
I don't think they would, or would need to split the car list at all.

I don't care for trucks and I'm perfectly fine with them being in the game because they don't stop me driving cars.

The thing about adding bikes to a game like FH, where you pick your vehicles and classes for almost every event, means nobody that doesn't want them would need to use them, kind of like trucks. (Maybe a couple events here and there)

I was listening to the DJ on Pulse after the words "motorbike expansion" came out.
I think that's what he said anyway.

He didn't directly say there was one for FH4, but I found it coincidental.

The trouble with motorcycles is that there's no-one for your car to lean into when taking tight corners at speed. (Just kidding.)

Last edited:
I was listening to the DJ on Pulse after the words "motorbike expansion" came out.
I think that's what he said anyway.

He didn't directly say there was one for FH4, but I found it coincidental.

The female voice over mentioned choosing a car over bikes on one of the showcases. I'm really hoping it happens now more than ever.

I wasn't sold on the idea of bikes before I started using the Peel P50 regularly. I'm not sure how they could be made as easy to use as cars in the game without making them so similar that they may as well not be included though.

I wasn't sold on the idea of bikes before I started using the Peel P50 regularly. I'm not sure how they could be made as easy to use as cars in the game without making them so similar that they may as well not be included though.
They might lean a little more heavily toward arcade physics.

I'm kinda thinking it will just be dirtbikes, and they'll have surprisingly good yet easy physics, a little awkward on the road, but good in mud?

I'm not big into dirt bikes but I'm sure it would be fun if that's what they do.

I heard the presenter on one of the radio stations talking about seeing a bike parking area somewhere at the festival, made me think they are doing a bike expansion straight away

I think along the lines of driveclub perhaps. I'd be happy with that. I think bikes are an inevitability for Forza and Horizon, if it's this iteration that gets it then awesome.

Back