BIRTHDAY CARS

There seems to be only one car for 1974 - Lamborghini Countach. I'm ok with that but I'll have to wait until November :(

Even though it was years off, i got this: A Skyline.

Nissan_Skyline_R31_2000_GTS-R_002.jpg

Hmm.. i wonder if i put some years back for my PSN? The date is right..

Set up a Hong Kong account with 1972 to see what I would get. Best (most expensive!) was the Lancia Stratos '73 as I lost interest after about 30 minutes or so.

Born in 1991 I thought at best I can get Mazda 787B or RX-7 Type R but instead of these I've got Miata :grumpy: So much disappointment but at least it's premium :lol:

I'm an old fart (1973) so am expecting something like an Alpine A110 1600S. All very nice, but I already have the Anniversary and normal dealership versions.

Hope I get something from a different year, though a free car is a free car :D

Well, forgot to post when it actually happened, but my prophecy was spot on - received the A110 1600S '73 a week ago as predicted. Nice enough car (well to a degree given the chassis is so soft so suffers from snap oversteer) but will rarely use to be honest. :indiff:

Still, a gift is a gift... 👍

What is it with the Birthday Cars? The best I have managed was a 750K C2 Corvette Racer on a 1964 account. I have yet to see any of the big credit cars appear. Admittedly I give up after a while.

If you don't like your Gift Car, quit the game and delete the main game save (do not touch the Backup save). Restart the game, and when prompted agree to start the game from the Backup Save (this is the default option for the prompt).

I got one!! :D

It was a '91 Civic. :grumpy: And to think, on GT5 I got a R32 N1 Skyline GT-R.

Born in 1991 I thought at best I can get Mazda 787B or RX-7 Type R but instead of these I've got Miata :grumpy: So much disappointment but at least it's premium :lol:

I got a Civic. :grumpy:

Tomorrow is my birthday. Only 7 cars in 1971. I bought a Dino, 365GT and Mach 1. Let's see what my surprise will be on the 6th.

Tomorrow is my birthday. Only 7 cars in 1971. I bought a Dino, 365GT and Mach 1. Let's see what my surprise will be on the 6th.

Tomorrow it's mine too. :)

Well, for '82 there's only one... the Audi Quattro. Damn, I earned 3 of those in GT5.

Well, I've got one of these to look forward to in September:

Jaguar XJR-9 '88
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88
Honda ACCORD Coupe '88
Nissan EXA CANOPY L.A.Version Type S '88
Nissan SILVIA Q's (S13) '88
Nissan SILVIA K's (S13) '88
Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88

In GT5, I got a Mazda (which is oddly not here this time around), a Nissan (Silvia K I think) and the Jaguar twice.

Got me a Nissan EXA canopy. Could have got a Jaguar XJR9. Can't believe they upgraded the model of the EXA, but I guess it is a Nissan.

Back