Birthday Cars

• Thread starter Cammiepop
  • 153 comments
my fave GR.1 car. I don't like using the VGT cars, they just don't look real and sound silly. The Nissan Gr1 understeers like crazy and the Peugeot Gr.1 is geared for slower acceleration which doesn't work for most tracks. Would work on Le Mans with long straights.
Im with you one that but i am ok with the vgt cars but i believe the vgt g1 should be class differently from the lmp cars. Theres no hope for the nissan its front wheel drive

Im with you one that but i am ok with the vgt cars but i believe the vgt g1 should be class differently from the lmp cars. Theres no hope for the nissan its front wheel drive
I had a feeling it might be but I wasn't sure. The moment you floor it out of a corner, you under steer so you have to be 100% lined up straight again.

I had a feeling it might be but I wasn't sure. The moment you floor it out of a corner, you under steer so you have to be 100% lined up straight again.

I have to wonder if the real Nissan GT-R LM drove that badly. AFAIK they only raced it twice before scrapping the program.

I have to wonder if the real Nissan GT-R LM drove that badly. AFAIK they only raced it twice before scrapping the program.
They moved on to the arrow looking car right? With the two front wheels together so it almost looked 3 wheeled?

They moved on to the arrow looking car right? With the two front wheels together so it almost looked 3 wheeled?

I take that back, they only raced it once, at the 2015 Le Mans. And even then the hybrid system wasn't used! As far as I know they haven't raced another hybrid car since then. I think you're talking about the ZEOD RC? They raced that briefly before the GT-R LM, but I think it was more of a tech demonstration.

I can’t trmember what it was but I already it. I’d rather be given some cash than a potential duplicate car

Yea pretty much. I drove it alot in gt6. I havent drove it gts yet.

Woooo i get another 2nd Hurucan Gr.4 race Car, then a Ferrari 330. My first 20M daily gift car on Tues 20th Lovely jubbly! Then after midnight my Birthday gift arrives. And it's one if these

20180221_010753.jpg

Last edited:
:banghead::mad:🤬:banghead::grumpy:🤬

I was just handed a duplicate 'WRX Gr.B Rally Car' for my birthday gift after only just receiving it as a daily workout new addition on Tuesday.

Stupid game..... :banghead: 🤬🤬🤬🤬!!!!! :yuck:

THANKS VERY MUCH, PD! /s

:banghead::mad:🤬:banghead::grumpy:🤬

I was just handed a duplicate 'WRX Gr.B Rally Car' for my birthday gift after only just receiving it as a daily workout new addition on Tuesday.

Stupid game..... :banghead: 🤬🤬🤬🤬!!!!! :yuck:

THANKS VERY MUCH, PD! /s
Hahaha

So I am not sure why this has happened but after 2 of the last 4 patches, I have received birthday cars! Keep in mind I never received one on my actual birthday but have got 2 cars for no reasons after updates 1.12 and 1.15 (I think). Has anyone else had this? And yes it's not the daily login it happens as soon as I sign in :)

Latest Posts

Back