Birthday tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter beanpop
  • 111 comments
  • 4,710 views
i have this BP FALKEN RX-7 '03
for slot 1 after reset

ok deal add beanpop send car there and add oniekilla ill send ticket from there
 
Friend requests sent.
 
list updated have the 2007 birthday ticket open and the 2009 birthday ticket open still
 
Can I get the 2009 ticket? Add me: sugar_19
 
i have the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car and would like the 2010 birthday ticket

when can we trade?

am free on the 4th is this too late?
 
i have the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car and would like the 2010 birthday ticket

when can we trade?

am free on the 4th is this too late?
ok ill penical you in on the fourth we will be on as long as I dont get it before that
 
I was just checking my garage and I have a Woodone Supra in another garage. It has been modded but if you don't mind that then I could trade it for the 2007 ticket.

Edit: after reset.
 
ok ill penical you in on the fourth we will be on as long as I dont get it before that

great mate can you pm me if you do please thx
 
i just thought of something that may also interest you i have a nissan R89C on another account if you want that instead i can trade 2morro?
 
sorry guys slot 7 is a 2000 birthday ticket
 
Ok Modded Woodone Supra for 2000 Ticket. Turns out I am missing that one as well :)
 
Ok Modded Woodone Supra for 2000 Ticket. Turns out I am missing that one as well :)

ok send to beanpop add onie-killa ill send from there
 
Friend requests sent. I'll be sending the cars shortly after 7 EST. Both tickets will go to HBR-Garage.

Thanks.
 
Got:
Opel Calibra Touring Car '94
Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85

Would like ticket 2010 and 2009. B-specing now, but can trade later today. Please send PM if you're interested.
 
the car been sent mate
 
Sending all tickets now
 
Sending all tickets now

got ticket mate thanks.will leave rep for you the now

sorry wrong place but i'll get your's soon
 
Last edited:
Both Supras sent. Both tickets received.

Good doing buisness with ya :)
 
Hi, are u interested in trading a PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99 for ur 2000 ticket today?
 
Hi, are u interested in trading a PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99 for ur 2000 ticket today?

sorry all slots full till tomorrow
 
would you be interested in the R89C or a lvl 17 ticket or a 1992 ticket? as i have these on another account.
 
I just came across a Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 with 0 miles but I now have all the tickets on the list. I don't suppose you have any others laying around?
 
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 sent.

I can trade the 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 for the 2009 Ticket.
 
I just came across a Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 with 0 miles but I now have all the tickets on the list. I don't suppose you have any others laying around?

Not right now but im am getting some later tonight
 
Cool I'll check back later then.
 
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 sent.

I can trade the 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 for the 2009 Ticket.

Ok deal add oniekill ill send ticket from there and send car to beanpop again
 
I have a ARTA NSX will trade for a ticket 1000
 
Back