Birthday tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter beanpop
  • 111 comments
  • 4,710 views
I have a ARTA NSX will trade for a ticket 1000

Ok deal add beanpop were you will send car to also add uah8tr were ill send ticket from
 
ticket sent mate and got yours,very nice tradin with you yet again mate
 
SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00 for your 2009 Ticket?
 
CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car and XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 for ticket 2008 and 2010?
 
At the moment I still have a free slot after tonights reset which has these cars from your list

Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

I am looking for any of these birthday tickets

1943, 45-48, 50-63, 75, 81, 82, 84, 86, 95-97, 99

After Sundays reset I'll have a slot with these cars from your list
STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94
ARTA NSX '00
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01
240RS Rally Car '85
 
Last edited:
ok I got he 84 birthday ticket I can send tonight for the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

I also got the 81 82 and 86tickets
 
Sounds like a plan

84 tonight for the Road Car

Should I also reserve the slot tomorrow for the Castrol Supra in exchange for one of the other tickets?
 
HBR- I really want to trade with you, but I don't know what :guilty:
 
Right now I am really only looking for those tickets.

I do have a list of cars that I am willing to trade paint for if you were interested in some paint. You can find the list on my profile page.
 
I will send you the hsc concept for a ticket 1000?
 
SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00 for your 2009 Ticket?

ok deal add beanpop where you will send car to then add oniekilla were ill send ticket from
 
Hmm don't really want paints.
 
I will send you the hsc concept for a ticket 1000?

Deal add beanpop where you will send car to then add uah8tr where ill send ticket from I can send ticket now can when can you send car
 
you skipped my post?

CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car and XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 for ticket 2008 and 2010?
 
Sounds like a plan

84 tonight for the Road Car

Should I also reserve the slot tomorrow for the Castrol Supra in exchange for one of the other tickets?

yes please just let me know what ticket you want for it
 
you skipped my post?

CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car and XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 for ticket 2008 and 2010?
Sorry its a deal add beanpop where you will send the cars to and add top-less-monte and leap-froggy i can also send 2008 ticket now if you can send a car now
 
Deal add beanpop where you will send car to then add uah8tr where ill send ticket from I can send ticket now can when can you send car
I can send tomorrow is that allright?
 
thats no problom
 
yes please just let me know what ticket you want for it

How about the 82 for the Supra.

I will send friends request shortly Cars to beanpop, just let me know where the ticket(s) will come from and I'll add those while I am at it.
 
Anybody want to help me with my wants? Thanks, some can be obtained by 21 ticket which I used a long time ago...
 
Sorry its a deal add beanpop where you will send the cars to and add top-less-monte and leap-froggy i can also send 2008 ticket now if you can send a car now

Yeah, I can send both car right now after you accept my request. I will add you with SavatoNight (send both ticket to this) and JC_Gaming.
 
Sorry dude.. i got the 2009 ticket now but I will take a look again and see if there is anything else ok...

ok deal add beanpop where you will send car to then add oniekilla were ill send ticket from

Actually I have the rest of your tickets... do you have any others??
 
Last edited:
How about the 82 for the Supra.

I will send friends request shortly Cars to beanpop, just let me know where the ticket(s) will come from and I'll add those while I am at it.

ok add slamed-monte
 
Sorry dude.. i got the 2009 ticket now but I will take a look again and see if there is anything else ok...



Actually I have the rest of your tickets... do you have any others??

not right now but if you want a certain ticket I can get it
 
ok add slamed-monte
Done. Both cars will come from the same account btw one tonight the other tomorrow, both tickets can also go to this same account.

Thanks
 
I'm interested in the 2009 ticket. I have ALL your cars on the list. :)

How about for the Zonda C12S 7.3 '02. Trade after reset in about 4-5 hrs.
 
Last edited:
Done. Both cars will come from the same account btw one tonight the other tomorrow, both tickets can also go to this same account.

Thanks

sounds good to me
 
I'm interested in the 2009 ticket. I have ALL your cars on the list. :)

How about for the Zonda C12S 7.3 '02. Trade after reset in about 4-5 hrs.

Interested in the 2010 ticket too but ...

If you have this car ill take 350Z Concept LM Race Car as im already trading for the zonda
 
If you have this car ill take 350Z Concept LM Race Car as im already trading for the zonda

Yep. Have most of those cars in separate accts so I could probably send you at least 5 but one 350Z concept LM for 2009 ticket is fine. Just PM me what acct you want me to send to and I'll send you the friend request.
 
Back