BizUnoTurbo - New pictures PURE GT5 Cam work

  • Thread starter Thread starter BizUnoTurbo
  • 12 comments
  • 1,478 views
Messages
12
Messages
BIZ-UNO
My first batch of photos from messing about in GT5 :)

ToscanaTarmac_2.jpg


ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg


ToscanaTarmac.jpg


TheTopGearTestTrack_4.jpg


TheTopGearTestTrack_3.jpg


TheTopGearTestTrack_2.jpg


TheTopGearTestTrack.jpg


TheTopGearTestTrack_1.jpg


GrandValleyEast_1.jpg


GrandValleyEast.jpg


Bern-Marktgasse.jpg


HighSpeedRing.jpg
 
Last edited:
Kind of spent a few pennies on the GTR Spec V :guilty:
But it's circa 850bhp/trq though 👍

Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg


AutodromoNazionaleMonzaNoChicane.jpg


Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg


Kyoto-Gion.jpg
 
Really loving the atmosphere in these, some of them look like shots straight out of Top Gear!

From,
Chris.
 
Cheers mate!

More to come ASAP!

Just done some good ones with the Vspec GTR 👍
 
Not bad. Some real gems in here, especially this:

ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg


Check out my Photomode Gallery; there's a link in my signature. I'm quite keen to hear your thoughts on my uploads so far.
 
I also love that GTR shot...where was it taken?

and big LOL at the Veyron amongst the hatches...almost didn't see it there at first..

Visit my gallery too, link in my sig :)
 
Some gorgeous work there Biz. 👍
 
Cool cheers lads!

The GTR touched the grass on the right sending it into the apex at the angle! lol

Some more, really gay because I had the perfect shot of downshift flames from the 458 but they never showed so I took some with my camera phone

Photo-0006.jpg


Photo-0007.jpg


AutodromoNazionaleMonza.jpg


AutodromoNazionaleMonza_1.jpg
 
Back