BKR is no longer

• Thread starter Matt Lear
  • 34 comments
Sorry people will bash you for using nitrous. It's extremely edgy in a quarter mile environment and provides too much pull on the lower gears, making it slightly easier to run. I prefer motor for the reasons of fine tuning, also drifting is better with out nitrous so the gear settings that way helps. Preferences man, just know that not many of us run spray and probably never will.
I just Reyes joining ur lobby but it was full is it ok if I add you on Psn

These guys are a joke. Every time they just kick you. Run all aids and will run nitrous without telling you.

If they lose or you try to help it's "whatever", then comes the boot.
You must have ran a member that did not understand the rules I apologize looking forward to racing you

You must have ran a member that did not understand the rules I apologize looking forward to racing you

Good to hear! I'm on almost every day.

And yes it was, I believe it was Austin. He didn't understand how I was tuning or something and didn't like the info I was giving so he kicked me from every room he made.

Good to hear! I'm on almost every day.

And yes it was, I believe it was Austin. He didn't understand how I was tuning or something and didn't like the info I was giving so he kicked me from every room he made.

This has happened to me many times. I had a guy and his friend gang up on me calling me a know it all because I was giving them advise on tuning and they didn't like it I guess so I was kicked and sent hate mail. Gotta love noobs :lol:

Back