BKR looking for a video maker and editer

• Thread starter Matt Lear
  • 21 comments
United States
United States
G City92
We are currently looking for someone with knowledge on filming editing videos also Photoshop would be nice for a team banner get with me if u meet these requirements

Thanks again
Matt- G-CITY92
Bkr

We are currently looking for someone with knowledge on filming editing videos also Photoshop would be nice for a team banner get with me if u meet these requirements

Thanks again
Matt- G-CITY92
Bkr
I don't have a capture card, but I'm good at making videos and banners, especially promotional music videos. If someone else could capture the footage, I could work it together into a nice video.

Here's some of my best video editing work:
Gran Turismo - Fuel by Metallica
"654321" The Second Gran Turismo Wiki Intro Video Spec 2.0
Gran Turismo Wiki Ayrton Senna Tribute

And these last two aren't actually GT-related, but I feel they bear mentioning because they're pretty awesome IMO.
"Ashes to the Stars" - A Mass Effect Fan Video WITH LYRICS
World of Warcraft - Wherever I May Roam by Metallica

I'll also upload a banner soon once I learn more about BKR. :) Cheers!

EDIT: And by the way, yes I am gp75motorsports on YouTube. :)

I don't have a capture card, but I'm good at making videos and banners, especially promotional music videos. If someone else could capture the footage, I could work it together into a nice video.

Here's some of my best video editing work:
Gran Turismo - Fuel by Metallica
"654321" The Second Gran Turismo Wiki Intro Video Spec 2.0
Gran Turismo Wiki Ayrton Senna Tribute

And these last two aren't actually GT-related, but I feel they bear mentioning because they're pretty awesome IMO.
"Ashes to the Stars" - A Mass Effect Fan Video WITH LYRICS
World of Warcraft - Wherever I May Roam by Metallica

I'll also upload a banner soon once I learn more about BKR. :) Cheers!

EDIT: And by the way, yes I am gp75motorsports on YouTube. :)
Ok I will go over it with. My team and get with u

Thanks again
Matt- G-CITY92
Bkr
Any update yet?

We have not found anyone to film yet
@KiroKai mentioned that he has a capture card. We could set up a "race" for filming purposes, then I could set up the shots. After that, he'd save the replay and watch it back from my POV while recording it using his card.

(Sorry 'bout the triple-post - I keep clicking the wrong thing by accident. :])

Wow dude who tossed dirt in your cereal

Well let's look at how you are responding to @TeamCZRRacing.

He is offering services from himself and another member and instead of replying to him with how you would like to go about doing the recording, you only care to find out if he is on a team.

@CallmeDan is spot on when he says "Does it even matter". This information is not relevant to being able to capture footage.

Well let's look at how you are responding to @TeamCZRRacing.

He is offering services from himself and another member and instead of replying to him with how you would like to go about doing the recording, you only care to find out if he is on a team.

@CallmeDan is spot on when he says "Does it even matter". This information is not relevant to being able to capture footage.

This. It should not matter if someone who is willing to help you is on a team or not.

Wow dude who tossed dirt in your cereal

If you're going to reply to someone, at least quote the person you're talking to and use proper grammar.

The 'What do you offer' remark wasn't quite serious, but looking at it now it seems like a lot of work for @TeamCZRRacing and me to put media coverage together for a team representated by a not quite sympathic person, and basically we get nothing out of it. I'll pass.

Is he on a team
I'm not currently on a team - my name is merely an artifact of sorts from when I used to have an NFS ProStreet Online team. I named my PSN account after the team I was going to start, and then reused it (with a few fixes applied) for my GTP account.

Not that it matters anyway; I'm ready to do my part if we can get someone to capture the footage.

The 'What do you offer' remark wasn't quite serious, but looking at it now it seems like a lot of work for @TeamCZRRacing and me to put media coverage together for a team representated by a not quite sympathic person, and basically we get nothing out of it. I'll pass.
I think he's pretty much just looking for a trailer to advertise the team to possible new members. 30 minutes of shooting followed by you recording it and sending it to me for editing... if we get it done fast enough, we could have it put together in 2-3 days. Maybe less if you get the footage to me on the same day as the shoot.

Back