Black Label Tuning Company: Supra RZ

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 98 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Redsuns_Eric_DRP
9582661061_6d87005da8_z.jpg

Introduction:
Black Label Tuning Company (BLTC) is a tuning company started by RSM-Marbel and myself. We started BLTC to help out the drift community, no matter what skill level/driving style.
On GT5, BLTC sponsored many drivers in the Virtual Drift Circuit (VDC). With the season cut short BLTC drivers did not have much time to prove that they were comfortable with their cars. Multiple top 16 qualifying efforts and podiums later, BLTC drivers proved they were serious.

Sponsoring Drivers:
On GT6 BLTC would like to sponsor drivers in VDC and Formula D. If you would like to be sponsored by BLTC please fill out the forum below.

Last edited:
With the help of Fastfox, here at BLTC we have created a tuning request forum. Fill in the required boxes and one of our many tuners will get back with you as soon as possible.

We have also created our tune database of already completed setups. We will add many setups daily and I will put a list in the OP of what cars are completed.

Last edited:
We be doing big things. Got a whole bunch of info to share soon.. To be continued......
I just added the request forum and the tune presentation to the 2nd part of the OP. For now just click the links, we will upload more setups tonight or tomorrow.

Sai failed his task I gave him. I'll be doing some tuning here in a little bit. Gotta start some where. I may be in over my head..

Let me know when mine is almost done. Its my VDC tune. 👍

No problem my friend. DId some testing this morning an know what the car needs just need to find what works.. Speed is easy. Getting the transitions to no be to overly snappy is what i'm working on right now

Heey Fast its nathaly old friend of gt5! I need one question,all of suspension setup! msg PM
can you help me?

Wouldn't mind applying for sponsorship as I'm so late into the game I need a car and tune that's basically pick up and go. Mainly like German and British cars. Can you help?

Wouldn't mind applying for sponsorship as I'm so late into the game I need a car and tune that's basically pick up and go. Mainly like German and British cars. Can you help?
I will see what I can do. You are a DS3 user right?

I will also be working on the OP today whenever I get the chance.

I will see what I can do. You are a DS3 user right?

I will also be working on the OP today whenever I get the chance.
Yup 16 days waiting for this wheel to turn up but can't get refunded until after 28 according to the company

Back