S15: Pro-Am/RSM-Shadoww
448 HP
1056 KG
527 PP

350Z: Personal use/RSM-DR, DriftMonkey
Unknown Specs

SilEighty: Pro-Am/BlueNinjaCivic
Unknown Specs

Since I have all of these cars backed up I will stop taking request for this week. Please if you have a request go to Mar and he can work on them. 👍

I will be making some fun challenges for the Black Label drivers. We will stop at 10 Pro-Am drivers and 5 Pro drivers.

Eric, couple questions about the RX7 tune:

Did you forget to include what the actual diff settings are? Or did you leave them out on purpose?

And it doesn't really say, but I'm guessing you went with no engine stages, no weight reduction, and no chassis re-enforcement?

I also just noticed that neither the RX7 nor the 350Z tunes include settings for the break balance.

My 350 setup uses 5/5 brake balance. This is a maximum grip setup. I also have a limited grip setup that slows the car down an gets massive angle.

twitcher
Eric, couple questions about the RX7 tune:

Did you forget to include what the actual diff settings are? Or did you leave them out on purpose?

And it doesn't really say, but I'm guessing you went with no engine stages, no weight reduction, and no chassis re-enforcements?

I also just noticed that neither the RX7 nor the 350Z tunes include settings for the break balance.

I was in a hurry because of school, but the diff I was running 10/50/25. It has chassis re-enforcement but no engine or weight. 6/6 brake balance. I will fix the post after school then. Reason for the no engine and weight is because it is a light car already, and it is for VDC Pro-Am so I had no more room for upgrades.

Last edited:
i will post my boss vertex tune today

and yea guys , i am working on an isf , c63 (for vdc for myself), my vertex , gs r32, 370 z, and my drag dc5, and i might make a mustang to, so iff anybody needs the tunes , let me know , i will post some of these tunes as soon as possible

and aain , who is matz? lool i remember seeing him when i was in tdc , he was in the training team right?

Last edited:
i have a awesome tamoraaa , and ohh toretto iff you see this , you remember tht i helped tuning ur svt? iff you want i can finish it as BLTC car, then ur sponsered ...

Eric i sent a pic to your psn of the pro-am 350z. We may be revising the tune because it is way to fast for vdc. Even adding more power didnt help.

fastfox400
Eric i sent a pic to your psn of the pro-am 350z. We may be revising the tune because it is way to fast for vdc. Even adding more power didnt help.

Ok got ya! All your cars are way too fast. You should maybe try a Fiat 500, you should be slow enough then. Lol

ohh yea guys i have an othere driver who will be spondered by BLTC , Pordigy-Toretto , i halped tuning hiw svt cobra for VDC pro am

Remember to chang eme to Pro eric. Once I get the vettw tunes finalized I'll get them over to you.

I will work on all of the cars I promised tomorrow and start sending them out. I have been enjoying my weekend by doing a little drifting myself.

Hey Eric, if you still need a driver for that Efini, I'm willing to try it out and see if I can handle it. I already have you added so If it doesnt work I can just send it back :P But you tuned it so im sure there wont be too many problems.

Hey Eric, if you still need a driver for that Efini, I'm willing to try it out and see if I can handle it. I already have you added so If it doesnt work I can just send it back :P But you tuned it so im sure there wont be too many problems.

I will put it online, I have somethings to change yet, you can try it then. 👍

I will share he pro-am 350z also i have since jumped up to pro an dont wanna see it go to waste collecting dust.

8258760397_b6f84aed54_z.jpg

Current project along with VDC cars! I will be working on the many VDC cars I am sponsoring tomorrow night. I will be sending out BlueNinjaCivic's Sileighty first once I get it done. I will then work on the 350Z that was requested.

Last edited:
This is the Black Label SVT Cobra and the Supra :D i must say, thoes cars feels amazing.

1-13.jpg

3-11.jpg

2-13.jpg

4-11.jpg

5-8.jpg

The bud in the Carlton is RSM-ASA

Back