|Black Label Tuning Company|Supra & SilEighty

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 133 comments
An a mod please delete the last few post? Please guys take it else where. This is a tuning garage not a war over cars. I will tune what gets requested as long as it is RWD. From that I do not care what it is.

Eric... Do you want me to work on this?
LPTuner
I'm with you on this one Robby. People blame everything on either the drivetrains or power. Though I will say 4wd does have an advantage obviously. I like MR drift tbh, and I have yet to meet someone who cant do MR-FR tandem battles cleanly. I am not a huge fan of the Ford GT, but, I am a fan of NSX's and a few other MR's. I think a diverse drivetrain community would be great. Oh, and when you get the GT tune, let me know please? I want to see it in action :P

If you want i can help to take a load off of the cars you are tuning. Just let me know

I'm going to try to get on tonight for a bit. I have a new diff setup that I want to try before releasing the Pro C6 tune, along with getting info to release my S14 "Odi" tune, and a pro-am S2k tune.

fastfox400
I'm going to try to get on tonight for a bit. I have a new diff setup that I want to try before releasing the Pro C6 tune, along with getting info to release my S14 "Odi" tune, and a pro-am S2k tune.

i would love to test the S2K, very fast car, but not good in angle, but my tunes is crappy anyway hahahhahahahaahaha

Ford GT not in VDC. Yes I know this would't want to test anyones skills thats why there not allowed. But thats ok not everyone can tandem FR & MR together.

You remember when MLD and prodigy had that friendly battle a long time ago? You remember i went up against Rambo, he was in his NSX and i was in the SVT. And i pulled that reverse entry on madrid? We had some decent tandems. But i dunno how i kept up with him when he was leading, usually from my experiences during transitions MR cars pull harder then an FR cars would and makes it hard to follow behind them.

I do remember this dale and your an amazing drifter but the svt aint the only FR that can keep pace I forget what Torretto was using but last time I was home I barly won a comp with my NSX and he was on my a$$ with something I forget what.

But yes I remember it was a great comp.

12-24-12 I will probably be getting a wheel :D! So if when your done Eric and need something to do, mind helping me with my V8 mustang tune? I can post what I have when I get home and take it from there if you want.

Eric i will start working on the Ford GT and some other of those for you after I get online (probably be about a hour)

Sounds easy enough Eric, I can just put it on the B setup :P I can't wait! Gonna be fun learning to drift on a wheel :D

Edit: I'm gonna be on the test track alot me thinks...

I will be back in town on 12-21-12 hopefully eric will send me the tune by then. But I know he is very busy with the VDC tunes. And for the good health of the tunning garage I know he must get them done first. And work out any bugs if any with them.

But yeah when I get it we will tandem together, But I won't be giving it out without Erics permission so don't ask!

I usually try to tune my cars myself :P So thats ok haha, but I will ask eric this time because I have no idea how to tune a car for wheel-user

I can tune my own cars too but I love trying new tunes and I love winning comps and that comes with 50% tune 50% Driver skill

Eric, if your happy with the C6 tunes you can release both of them. Also the Pro-am Z33 is available to be used in pro-am. I will share for those who wish to try it.

Eric, if your happy with the C6 tunes you can release both of them. Also the Pro-am Z33 is available to be used in pro-am. I will share for those who wish to try it.

i would like to try a good c6 tune , that car looks mean when its sideways

I would just like to recognise this tuning company. This is a great group of individuals. I gave them not an easy task but they didn't turn me down they took my tune seriously and put some time in it. Two days ago eric says your tune is complete.So I join his lounge and he starts giving me the numbers. At first I was scratching my head something just didn't seem right. But I put them in and hit the track. What happened next was awsome the car was hooking up and it wasn't lagging between gears. It was fast going in to corners and the same coming out. The car has not a bit of a problem tandeming behind slower cars. Thank you Eric and all involved in tuning my FGT.
On another note I applyed the same tune to the FGT no strip and it is even faster.

I'll be looking forward to that NSX tune now.

I'll work on one tonight Monkey. I have a very wicked tune for the sandard 350z (US/EU) version. I just need another standard 350z or can tune a premium. Which ever you prefer.

i'll try to send one to you

Ok. In my opinion the stadard is better than the premium. It makes similar power, it is roughly 200kg lighter. So it has a better power to weight ratio. It has potential to get some wicked angle. Even tho I'm currently using a DS3 I'm able to hold decent angle, maintain some level of smoothness even while runnign positive front toe.

even tho the car isnt accepted by the community the fgt i mean it is still fun pulling it out and showing people they can tandem and run the same lines well enough about this and just an added bonus is that its a tuned car by a well respected team on and off the game and i cant wait to see how there tunes and drivers due in this years vdc i wont be running cause im more of a formula kind of guy but its ok some people like running the non sponsored events and some like the high power tire sheading corprate sponsored events but enough about me rambling good luck to the garage and all the sponsored drivers sorry for the grammer using a phone

Eric ill get you a pic of the sileighty sometime today for the OP

I will get one while I have it now. And I think we will just use the banners Spank is making for VDC. They will look better then anything Ill make.
Can you guys do me a tune for a 200sx s14?
Send me a FR, and send me the car. I will get it back to you in about a 2 days.

even tho the car isnt accepted by the community the fgt i mean it is still fun pulling it out and showing people they can tandem and run the same lines well enough about this and just an added bonus is that its a tuned car by a well respected team on and off the game and i cant wait to see how there tunes and drivers due in this years vdc i wont be running cause im more of a formula kind of guy but its ok some people like running the non sponsored events and some like the high power tire sheading corprate sponsored events but enough about me rambling good luck to the garage and all the sponsored drivers sorry for the grammer using a phone

Glad you like it. I am still working on your NSX, so I will have that very soon.

Sorry to anyone that was wanting tunes, I have been busy with the Holidays and when I was on I was learning my G27. I will get more setups soon. 👍 Also, I can now make setups for the wheel, since I now have a G27. SO if you have a request hit me up and I will see what I can do.

Back