Blackout |

  • Thread starter Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
  • 202,242 views
Pfft SNB NOW OPEN (missiles) :sly:

haha just saw you but I am off now =( sad face

Need to pack up and fly back to HK tomorrow.
Will bring my ps3 with me so that I can online in there :dopey:
 
NICE!!! I'm really loving the wheel at the moment, just a bit sad that I can play late nights anymore :/ Who knows a G27 may be coming sometime if I really want to drift in the evenings :)
 
DAMN YOU INTERWEBS, why do i always D/C y0!
 
Oh my gosh, RB got a G27!!! Sad that my interned is playing up today so can't really practice that much today.
 
Nice to see some activity in our thread again :) anyone up for a sesh tonight?
 
xiSealHDz
Nice to see some activity in our thread again :) anyone up for a sesh tonight?

I'll see what i can do! What time you gettin on?
 
Adz1414
I'll see what i can do! What time you gettin on?

I think around 10-11pm which is 8-9 in your time :p
 
xiSealHDz
I think around 10-11pm which is 8-9 in your time :p

Ok kool, i'll try and get on round then 👍
 
I should be on from 5 till 8 or 9 tonight for some drifting :)
 
we will sort the pic out when we take a replay next time mani :)
I am on GT5 now, but my TV is so tiny in Hong Kong, I can not see a thing =( gonna mess up badly in tandem lol
 
Last edited:
​
 
SNB Tonight guys hope to see you online y0! 👍
 
Hello lads, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you all have a good one! See you all again in January :)
 
As no one is on im not opening SNB tonight :(
 
Merry christmas for everyone on team blackout!Hope you all lads have a good one:sly:

btw:If anyone plays Black ops2,feel free to add me: Sealipro
 
Hey, anyone gonna be online tonight for me to open SNB?

Also any ideas for todays theme!
 
Depends when you open it matey :)
 
cant make it because im on my way to mothers house without ps3 with me :sly:
 
manciocio
Depends when you open it matey :)

Well im not sure what time but i would hope around 9ish
 
Hmm I'll see how things are at my end at that time. But even so i doubt ill be on for long if it's on at 9
 
manciocio
Hmm I'll see how things are at my end at that time. But even so i doubt ill be on for long if it's on at 9

DAMN sorry guys im not gonna be able to open it till really late if at all today as the guys i live with have got hold of my PS3 and are watching DVD's........ FOOLS!
 
You need to just casually kick them in the face then and get your ass online ;)
 
Hey guys, any of you gonna be on tomorrow for SNB y0!
 
Not sure,im on a trip with my icehockey team and i will be arriving home very very early on monday..so not sure if i can make it :indiff:
 
I'll try my best to get on dood, would be awesome if you could open it around 7 or 8... I'm usually off a bit after 9ish.
 


Hey guys! I'd like to thank you all for participating. I hope you'll enjoy the result!
 
Back