Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
Nice vid Duman, good to see that Blackout guys gave a good show, Could easily recognize the chaser and aristo :) Who was in the second chaser btw RB??? Regardless well done guys amd good job Duman 👍

manciocio
Nice vid Duman, good to see that Blackout guys gave a good show, Could easily recognize the chaser and aristo :) Who was in the second chaser btw RB??? Regardless well done guys amd good job Duman 👍

Yeah it was, Me, Ben & RB y0, also i would like to add my thanks to Du, Great job bud 👍

Guys, what do you say we arrange a drift meet or something. Been a while since we all drifted together... Let me know what you guys think, also there's a high possibility that TheDanishDude will be joining our team very soon :)

Guys, what do you say we arrange a drift meet or something. Been a while since we all drifted together... Let me know what you guys think, also there's a high possibility that TheDanishDude will be joining our team very soon :)

Well we are still running SNB! also i would like to add I dont have to be the one guy to open the SNB room if someone from the team is online on sunday at a reasonable time feel free to open it, just post the room number on this & the SNB thread. 👍

Also i thought Danish had joined IR drift team? :indiff:

Woaaah, I got my pic in the first page :D
Its lag in HK when drifting in UK server =( But if there is a team meet I am up for it

Thought he join iR as I just added his new psn the other day. lol but would be great to hear he join us

Was talking about Ross, but nice to hear that as well Welsh. Also I see you have a new PSN I tried to add your old one so i guess now i know why it hasn't got a reply yet :)

Yeah its great too see some people drifting again :) and welsh,you're in our team ? Didnt even know :lol:

nockz
Was fun drifting with you earlier Adz
dont you like call of duty anymore lol .. x

Yeah same here bud 👍

I do like cod its just a shame im crap at playing it so.......

Hey peeps I should be on tomorrow for quite a bit of drifting if I don't get bored :) hope to see some of you on too...

hm...been thinking for a while now to buy a g27, anyone selling cheap or point me to a wineter secret mega sale :D?

Can you get it in Europe through this website, 'cuz that#s where all of us are

OMFGBBQ!!!! Willow Springs for GT5 DLC, an actual drift track for DLC :embarrassed: woot!!!

Last edited:
Cheers guys but would prefer uk sale one :D
I miss the mega sale of £150 from Currys. Now i regret and never gonna find a brand new one with that price :(
they are all ripping off price of £200 marks, everywhere

Stuff like this makes me desperately want a premium MK4... Still don't understand how Kaz could do such a crime :(

Back