Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
I am back! Seems quiet here :( Updated my gt5 so I can go online again.
Back to the country, done Santa Pod skid day, been to the ring and back. Now the s14a rear calipers are seized and upgrading to r33 rtst ones and now the car is using Nistune ecu not generic H dev chip anymore.

Hope to see you guys online later on :)

not online at the moment, need a shower LOL
\

Was following this s14a in the first 2 minutes then he spun and I lead at 2:20 :D

Last edited:
Nice to see some posting again, it has been like a graveyard for many weeks now.. Btw i'm heading for a holiday at mallorca so my inactiveness continues, hope to see you guys on track when i get home..

Ps.If anyone is up for a lfs dori sesh let me know :)!!

Can't really see many Comfort Hard drift server..Is drifting pretty dead in GT5?

KEN!

I didn't know you were back dude, it's not dead but overall activity is declining because of upcoming GT6 and the fact that GT5 is getting stale.

MCR boys are on every night as well as few other teams like MLD/RSM.

To be fair it's hard to find good CH open lobbies, been like that for a while now.

Damnit almost made it to a national gt academy final held in sweden.. Was 1st fastest in a wild card event in Finland but then two pro's showed up and beated my time at the very last minute of the event.. :( got edged out by a 0:100 from the 2nd best time (2 of the fastest got acces to the national final) maybe next year :(

Damnit almost made it to a national gt academy final held in sweden.. Was 1st fastest in a wild card event in Finland but then two pro's showed up and beated my time at the very last minute of the event.. :( got edged out by a 0:100 from the 2nd best time (2 of the fastest got acces to the national final) maybe next year :(

Wow you got l33t skills sealy :drool:

Wow you got l33t skills sealy :drool:

Thanks,it was just so upsetting that I was so close to make it.. Never really thought how big the opportunity were until i got beaten :crazy: But better guys won me..I spoke to them and they said they've been racing in gt5 for ages.. In a hardcore level..Maybe that's what made the diffrence... I pulled quite magical time according to my skill level,but it wasn't good enough to beat those "pro gt5 racers"...

For god sake, I can't find GT5 after I moved house. Seems like gonna say goodbye to GT5 and will wait GT6 to come out :(

LostKen
For god sake, I can't find GT5 after I moved house. Seems like gonna say goodbye to GT5 and will wait GT6 to come out :(

It's only $10 if that ...
Buy another one kenny lol

Get GTA V, a lot of people in the drift community are gonna play that until GT6 comes out.

Streeto
Get GTA V, a lot of people in the drift community are gonna play that until GT6 comes out.

I Agree! I Actually can't wait for GTA5, Iv probley watched every trailer lol..

It's been awhile so i thought to share couple of my projects with you guys;)

Rwd Subaru 22b,1jz swap,wingless,slammed

9562769761_f034327f05_b.jpg

9562769393_b341d91e85_b.jpg

GT-R,Rb26dett,+400hp
9565560398_31bd028cd0_b.jpg

👎 on the subaru lol. I hate stanced rally cars.

The 22B is a road car not a rally car, but it is based on the WRC version.

I disagree with the slam though sealy, should of just swapped suspension!

Streeto

Aren't all subarus? But it was built to commemorate their 4th championship in the FIA world rally championship. To me all wrx and evolutions are built for gravel road use and should stay that way.

Yeah,wasn't too happy with the result of slam..tires didn't poke out at all.. First i thought to only chassis and engine swap it,but that was my first slam after 2.14 so,it's just experimental :)

Nice set seal, your LS2 MX5 was nicer though :)

I've been on with the JZX100 myself, no mods nothing. Love that car!

Nice set seal, your LS2 MX5 was nicer though :)

I've been on with the JZX100 myself, no mods nothing. Love that car!

I miss you mani :nervous:

We need to drift some time bro! You better get GT6 bwoy! :grumpy:

We'll be able to recreate real tracks like ebisu with the new course maker!11!!

Latest Posts

Back