Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
I might just be on tomorrow brah! And yeah i'll prolly get GT6, but with the way the suspension feels and the amount of roll the cars get, I really doubt using a DS3 will work that well anymore...

True, but you have to take in account that it was stock suspension only... :D

I'm sure we'll get used to it pretty quick!

I miss you mani :nervous:

We need to drift some time bro! You better get GT6 bwoy! :grumpy:

We'll be able to recreate real tracks like ebisu with the new course maker!11!!

oh that ebisu sounds good :) been drifting that track on lfs quite a lot!

And seems eddy has been busy sharing that mx-5 i made for him :P

Edit: Can't get the new garage editor working :grumpy:

Hey how's it going guys?anyway..
Here's some of my latest builds

9673188450_96b705dd6c_b.jpg

9673188898_6f84941df4_b.jpg

9669961463_e03ce87b09_b.jpg

9669961937_e4e3b4d97d_b.jpg

9673190046_143eda56b3_b.jpg

9673190520_eaec03b079_b.jpg

Any comments?:)

little updates, GT5 lost after moving house, my S14a smoking AGAIN suspecting dead turbo, so while I got nothing to play until the release of GT6 and skid atm, GTA5 pre-ordered :)

Had a little re-read of our thread..We've had some ups and downs,but in the end we're still here :) Was nice to read some things from the early days of team blackout.. Those golden times of GT5 drifting scene :nervous::cool:
Edit:Jeez, Bringing up so many good memories:embarrassed:

Last edited:
Just found the GT5 when I am moving again LOL seems like engine swap is now back in GT5? If so, I am interested to come back :) Need to wait until internet connected and I will be back in GT5. Hopefully TalkTalk internet is ok
Can't wait to skid my s14a again, bought dmax bumper and gonna fit it when I have time int weekends

Just found the GT5 when I am moving again LOL seems like engine swap is now back in GT5? If so, I am interested to come back :) Need to wait until internet connected and I will be back in GT5. Hopefully TalkTalk internet is ok Can't wait to skid my s14a again, bought dmax bumper and gonna fit it when I have time int weekends
Yeah man hybriding is back :)

Holy bump, got my internet back on, will make GT5 presence soon people.
Been busy doing skid day, sorting out the dent, bumpers, camber and castor, little issues there and here, and it is good for next skid day again! :)
Ben your comment about my weak offset of the drift wheels is heard!! I have got myself another set of skid wheels now LOL
1025975_422953177810569_1383762008_o_zpsfdfd7d2c.jpg

1400212_422953971143823_1130682610_o_zpsb426da5f.jpg

IMG_5246_zps74a9fe3a.jpg

IMG_5250_zpsf5e831ce.jpg

IMG_4435_zps482e8011.jpg

Damn ken that kouki lookin' mighty fine now ;)

Accept my friend request on my streets account when you get the chance bud!

Hope to see ya soon man! :D

I didnt. Recently all my money has gone to drift days and mods the s14a. It will be seeing 350+ hp with the turbo I am buying. It will be a beast come the new year time. : ) I was on gt5 last night and just picking up my rusted skills, really want a 1jz s14a with proper offset wheels, anyone can send me one :)))?

They screwed over hybrids again, which is why I'm mostly on GTA these days.

The wait for GT6 continues...

Good news about the kouki though! Hope you're getting better at real life skids!

I'm just waiting for the snow :)There's still not snow in the Southern Finland tho.. Can't wait to skid in my BMW 320 ;)

Not sure why I am banned when I was trying to join FN_Costa drift server :( probably my HK flag has been banned..
Nowadays most server just kicked me as I am not european, sad face

Hey guys :) it's indeed been a long time :) Btw,is anyone getting ps4 soon? I'm going to grab it from the midnight release tonigth:D So hyped to get my hands on to it:lol:

Hey guys :) it's indeed been a long time :) Btw,is anyone getting ps4 soon? I'm going to grab it from the midnight release tonigth:D So hyped to get my hands on to it:lol:

Hey bud :) you good?
im gonna get one (ps4) but cant say anytime soon to be honest!!
have to let us no how it is mate?.....

Latest Posts

Back