Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
We need to find sombody with a capture card and get some footage on the burn !! we getting a room open tonight ??

Last edited:
yeah i'll be on later tonight, rayy you gonna have a room open i'll try be on for about 10/11ish?

I would like to join one of your meetings sometimes, have been searching around the webb and in game for a while but most of the time the time difference was just to big but i live in the Netherlands so GMT+1 so if you have a spot open i might would like to join.

We dont really do meeting or anything like that we just drift whenever everyones on and stuff like that.

Oh btw i starting to question myself on wether Emps should be dropped from the squad or not, this is due tothe fact that he barely comes on... I will need to message him to find out whats going on and stuff. :/

Oh btw i starting to question myself on wether Emps should be dropped from the squad or not, this is due tothe fact that he barely comes on... I will need to message him to find out whats going on and stuff. :/[/QUOTE]

tbh i have to agree, also where is eddy not seen him once since joining the team? :confused:

Emp usually on but havent seen him in a while, il be on about 6ish tonight found myself few days work sooo yeah fanetec wheel soon.

Emp usually on but havent seen him in a while, il be on about 6ish tonight found myself few days work sooo yeah fanetec wheel soon.

Let me know when you've got the wheel rayy. Then we can do awesome dori dori in FM4! Plus idl like to know how you drift GT5 with it... Which is the GT2 or the CSR by the way???

Let me know when you've got the wheel rayy. Then we can do awesome dori dori in FM4! Plus idl like to know how you drift GT5 with it... Which is the GT2 or the CSR by the way???

Getting the GT2 paul and yes dori dori on FM4 verry soon;).

I Think the RX7 TC Will be overused in General .

Yeah for sure eddy, Its not gonna stop me from using it as my team car though ;)
As my current team car is the standard RX-7 FD, so its an obvious choice for me.

Maybe it already has one Ray? O.O

Cant install one and cant adjust because it isnt there.
Had a message back of someone on QA there will be a update in november to solve this.

Last edited:
Tbh im not even all that bothered by the DLC cuz theres simply nothing there for me... Kaz is just making a game purely on his wants and im quite sure that nothing has been taken/asked from the community and what they want from the game and the upcoming DLC...

Thought i'd post a very small selection of some the drift cars i've seen over the past year at a few diffenent events.
Maybe cheer up mani a bit cuz hes not to happy with the new gt5 dlc.:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
gotta love a good supercharger! :drool:

Got so many more i could post but these are a few of the best ones, hope you enjoy. :)

Adz this makes me even more sad... cuz it makes me realize that GT5 will never have cars that are even similar to them... specially tht R34 -_- *sigh* Gotta love tht 2JZ S15 :)

Back