Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
I think mani's gonna do a poll for the team colour, but the rim colour will be your own colour if possible all different so in pics we no whos who if we have the same car? :)

exactly:tup:

Yeah the only 1 I Saw either .
You can get them cheap here in Germany tho .

Shame that you cant see many of them in drifting, the engine is definitely more then capable of producing the power needed for drifting.

Nice Adz and i guess that sky blue one has a LS1 engine judging from that huge mountain on the hood.

Oh and I would also would like to announce that we have a new member joining our team called GTP_Paul so yh good stuff guys im sure everyone would like this guy if you havent met him already :)

Nice Adz and i guess that sky blue one has a LS1 engine judging from that huge mountain on the hood.

Yeah mani think your right there.👍

Also welcome to gtp_paul been friends for ages and hes a great drifter & mate to. :)

Is that all are guys were gonna have now then? cause we dont want to many more or we could have a bit of a problem with some members?
Just need to sort out the emp thing? :confused:

Welcome to the Team Paul ;)
BTW Had lot of fun in your lobby Today Paul Some Great tandem Action ;)

Hey homies!

Yea eddy more days like that will happen, was tight!

Thanks for the invite guys, glad to be in the team :P and there is Adz my boy from my past team (UDT) now they are D-Max...

The rest of the members can add me 👍

... Let's go for the skidsss ;)

Last edited:
was tight little sesh at spa,but had fun!and was great meeting paul,rb26ar and ohers:tup:

Eddy those pics look beast! The second one especialy.... :D Oh and btw as i told u before eddy its not like i love the Z32 its just a rare sight on a drifting course, so it got me slightly interested. :)

Thanks Mani :dopey:
Its pretty slow in GT5 tho :grumpy:

We got 200 Posts!!
200.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see were 200+ posts 👍 thats keep it up. :)

hoping to be online later at about 22:00ish? hope to see lots of the other guys there then!

Ill be offline for 2 days,because im visiting my mum today,and will be back at thursday..cya then..keep it sideways guys,this team looking good atm;)

Nice pics m8 :)

Oh my days, i cant believe WILSON! was online today most of you guys wont no him but he was the team leader in the days of D-Trick/U.D.T when i was in that team :) (Oh the good old days!)
Not to say its bad now cuz this team is just as good if not better then D-Trick/U.D.T was 👍

Yea Adz good old times mate, tight tandems when we did those team members battles at Suzuka, can't forget.

Here goes one of the pics I took from session with Babupa, I edited this one but have more in PS3.

GT5-DORI.jpg

My Z before losing savegame

350z.jpg

Last edited:
Yea Adz good old times mate, tight tandems when we did those team members battles at Suzuka, can't forget.

Here goes one of the pics I took from session with Babupa, I edited this one but have more in PS3.

GT5-DORI.jpg

My Z before losing savegame

350z.jpg

Beastly pics Paul^^ And nice photoshopingzzzz too 👍

Back