Blackout |

• Thread starter manciocio
  • 3,791 comments
How's everyone?? Havent seen jaape and riku for ages lol..We really need to get some drifting down at some point :) btw mani,how are you progressing with the wheel? (i guess you are still trying to learn it) ? :lol:

xiSealHDz
How's everyone?? Havent seen jaape and riku for ages lol..We really need to get some drifting down at some point :) btw mani,how are you progressing with the wheel? (i guess you are still trying to learn it) ? :lol:

I've seen jappe but not riku, i still host SNB so if everyone can make it then we can all meet up then 👍

Lol Seal you silly bish >.< I'm pretty decent now, with the right car.

that's cool:tup: i've become ok with my wheel..still LOT to learn though..Biggest problem i have atm is the consistency i think

You can open it earlier yourself if you like as its a 'team' meet , just post the room number on SNB thread and just stick to the weeks theme 👍

might do in future 👍 i'll be off for the whole next week because we have ski-break.. and me and my family are going up north to do some skii'ng :)

OT: Got my license a while ago and bmw 320 e46 for my first car :drool:
Will post pic's sometime 👍

congratz to kingklick for taking the win in my comp yesterday , great fun! , and good driving mister klick!

Here's a pic of my bmw as promised :sly:
E46 <3
8492319024_25561eab9d_c.jpg

Thanks guys :sly: and ken not yet,but been skidding alot lately and really starting to get some nice transitions..one thing i would say its 100 percent easier to slide with real car than with g27 in gt5 :lol:

Sorry for not being online the last week or so! Hopin to get back on GT5 asap........Also i didn't open SNB on the 24th so sorry for anyone who tryed to get there as i was out till late and thought it was pointless to open. :ouch:
Will defo to and open next one on 3rd of March

xiSealHDz
Thanks guys :sly: and ken not yet,but been skidding alot lately and really starting to get some nice transitions..one thing i would say its 100 percent easier to slide with real car than with g27 in gt5 :lol:

That's because you have the feel of weight transfer in real life. Lol

Latest Posts

Back