Blancpain GT Series Monza GP 2hOpen 

• Thread starter R_ONE_97
  • 42 comments
France
France
mikzipp
Blancpain GT Series
Monza GP

There is the regulation of this event, sorry for the mistake, I'm french so my english is quite poor.

24 july / 9 p.m. (Paris / Madrid / ...)

REGULATION

Program of the event
The lobby will open 30min before the start by Mathurin (co-organisator) or by me. At 9 p.m. (hour in Paris, Madrid, Berlin…) everybody have to go on the track, I will check the horsepower and the weight of all the cars. After this, you will not alowed to change the setting of your car.

Qualifying : 15min. The start will be from the box. You have to take care of the contact between the cars on the first lap. You have to heat up your tires, not to overtake everybody.

The race will last 2h. You will have to do 3 pit stop and change your kind of tire.

Rolling start
It’s a Blancpain GT Series race, it’s a rolling start

There is the process :
-1st lap : you can do everything to heat up your tires, your brakes
- Just after the Ascari turn (turn n°7), the first player has to wait the others. He will be at about 100km/h (65mph).
-Just before the parabolica (last turn of Monza), the first has to be at 80km/h (50mph) and all of the player have to stay behind him at the same speed.
- Exit of the parabolica, you have to stop to heat up your tyres in a line of cars
-The first player will accelerate when he is on the start line. When he pass it, the global record on the bottom right hand corner of you screen will be displayed. So everybody can accelerate too.

BE CAREFUL on this start, the track is narrow, and the damages are « strong », so don’t create a crash 20s after the start of a 2h race.

Collisions :
Obviously, every collisions are forbidden. The damages are set on the max so if you damage your car, you have to go to the box to repare it.

Safety Car :
The virtual Safety Car will activated if there is a crash with 2 cars or more and only if the players have damages on their car. They have to go to pit on the same lap

Process for the SC :
- The victim of the crash has to say there was a crash on the micro or by text with a « SC »
- The accused player has to confirm this with the same way, he have too stay behind the victim to go to box.
-I announce the SC on the micro and the first player has be at 80km/h (50mph). The overtakes are forbidden, everybody have to stay behind the first. YELLOW FLAG
-Those who want to go to box during the yellow flag can do it.
-We restart the race with the same way of the start (80km/h or 50mph without overtake)
-I will announce the green flag by a « 3, 2, 1, GO GO »
-The race restart normally

But all of this have to be exceptionnal, you have to be clean, it’s an endurance race.

RACE TRACK
Monza GP
fbb12.png

- Grip reduction on wet track / track edge : realist
- Chance of rain : 10%
- Weather changeability : 1
- Surface water at race start : 0%

There is a weather changeability so, think to buy all the racing tires : hard / medium / soft / intermediate / heavy wet

There aren’t penalty but, you’re not alowed to cut at turn 3 (chicane). If you cut it, you have to drive slowly during 1or 2s or let pass the pilot you overtaked during the cut. If you don’t do it, you will have a warning. At the second warning, you will have to do a stop&go, and if you do this a third time, ti’s the exclusion.

Cut a turn :

A turn is illegal when your 4 wheels are inside of the track.

1429112760-circuit-de-la-sarthe-2005-3.jpg

The 2 cars of this photo aren’t cutting the track because they have 2 wheels on track.

In Monza, it’s possible to cut in 2 places :

-The turn "variante della roggia"
varian10.jpg

-The turn "variante ascari"
varian11.jpg

On the 2 images, the inside part of the track (green part) isn’t considerate like the track, if you have your 4 wheels inside it, you are cutting.
During the qualifying, if you cut these places, you have to drive solwer to do a better time during the next lap

The pit white line (enter/exit)

It’s completly forbidden to cut this line. When you exit from the pit, you have to stay on the right. You have to be careful too, because, the others players can arrive at hight speed.
Other point : I advise you be at about 140km/h (90mph) to enter in the pit lane because the game brakes the car if you are too fast, you can loose time + risk of bug.

ALOWED CARS:

- Don’t change the oil
- You can obviously meke setting for your car
- All racing tires
- Tire wear / Fuel consumption
- Damage Strong

Nissan GTR Nismo GT3 TEAM RJN'13 - 600 CV - 1350 KG - 1/1 car available
cfbv11.jpg

Nissan GTR Nismo GT3 n24 Schulze Motorsport '13 - 600 CV - 1350 KG - 0/1 car available
nissan12.jpg

Nissan GTR Nismo GT3 Base Model '13* - 600 CV - 1350 KG - 0/1 car available
nissan13.jpg

Audi R8 LMS Ultra AudiSport Team Phoenix '12 - 536 CV - 1250 KG - 0/1 car available
audi-r15.jpg

Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12* - 536 CV - 1250 KG - 1/2 car available
audi-r18.jpg

Audi R8 LMS Team Oreca '10 - 536 CV - 1340 KG - 2/2 car available
audi-r17.jpg

Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09 - 536CV - 1300KG - 1/1 car available
cfbdff11.jpg

Audi R8 LMS '09* - 536CV - 1300KG - 2/2 car available
bdfb13.jpg

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 - 516 CV - 1190 KG - 0/3 car available
bmw-z411.jpg

Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11* - 1350 KG - 0/3 car available
merced12.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 LM Race Car* - 535 CV - 1250 KG - 1/3 car available
fsdff11.jpg

Ford GT LM Spec 2 Test Car - 533 CV - 1305 KG - 2/3 car available
gran_t11.jpg

*These cars can be painted, please put racing color. Not polarized or variable color. Please annouce your color number when you choose one of these car.

So that's all, thx for reading. If you are interesed by this race, tell me.
If you are french, ask by MP to have a french version of this topic.

Last edited:
If you can participate the 24 july (friday) at 9 p.m. (In Paris, Madrid, ...). You can choose one car and you will use it during the race.

I organise a training lobby tonight at 9 p.m

You are wellcome ;)

Thanks Jamie for your coming. You need training to progress, good luck. And do you keep this car or you want to choose an other one ?

Thanks Jamie for your coming. You need training to progress, good luck. And do you keep this car or you want to choose an other one ?

ill keep i just need to get a good set up for it. i have no clue what im doing with tuning but im sure i can figure something out.

when will there be more practice sessions?

ill keep i just need to get a good set up for it. i have no clue what im doing with tuning but im sure i can figure something out.

when will there be more practice sessions?

Ok for the car. Next session probably the same hour, the next week (10 july)

I'll take the Nissan GTR Nismo GT3 Base Model '13

Sorry, you can't. An other player chose it before you. You can take an Audi, BMW, Corvette, or Ford

hey im thinking of changing to a bmw. ill let you know for certain later today when ive had time to do some testing with the car

You should make a Racing league
With the BlancPain GT Series

If you might consider it I'll be happy to join

Btw is a 1 43.263 competitive enough?

I did 4 championship before and I know now that is better to make 1 big event a month than 8 little races. So, I prefer to make a big race with 10 or 12 players than little races with 4 or 5 players.

1"43'3 is a very fast lap with the setting of the Audi (536ch). I did 1"43'5 with the Ford and it was a perfect lap for me.
But did you do this lap online ?

Latest Posts

Back