Blitz Hendrix Tuning- Closing down.....

• Thread starter Blitz187
  • 707 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
On behalf of ledhendrix:

Suzuka 750PP PRO event- BHT Amuse Honda S2000 Purple Haze Edition

As this already is a tuned car I didn't do much to the suspension and toe settings. This is a rear wheel drive so careful with the accelerator. Although you shouldn't have to be as careful as the ZO6 for example. If you feel you're losing it it the corners, ease back a little on the gas-feel the tyres grip-hit it. This is a well balanced machine. You can also try to blend Blitz187's gear ratio's here for yet another driving experience. Have fun...

Power: 460BHP -35
Weight: 1052KG 94

Tires: R3
Aero: 15 29
height: -16 -16
spring rate: 7 5
damper: 7 7
toe: -0.00 +0.02
camber: 0.3 1.8
brakes: 5 5

turning angle: 40
traction: off
ABS: 1

1st: 2.697
2nd: 1.905
3rd: 1.461
4th: 1.187
5th: 0.988
6th: 0.822
7th: 0.659
final: 4.341

Test Driver Fuzzy's adjustments:

Spring rate 2 3
Damper 4 5
Turning angle 50

Last edited:
Thanks Blitz for posting my tune. I will send Fuz the R8 for testing this weekend. Only if you have time Fuzzy. And CWR, you up and running yet?

Fuji Speedway 650PP PRO World Event- BHT Honda NSX-R '02

I recently saw a new event get created called Japan vs. Italy on Fuji.... This event involves the NSX pitted against the 512BB... I decided to make a tune for it since the NSX-R is always fun and challenging to drive fast... I tried to get rid of the nasty lift-off oversteer which at times can catch you by surprise and throw you off course... I have been able to nullify it a bit and if you STAY SMOOTH... you will cruise like a missile down Fuji... I have included a Hot Lap Replay again for reference... This was, however, not a totally mistake free lap and not my fastest.. :D Give it a go and feedback is welcome as always... 👍

Tips: BE VERY SMOOTH... the smoother you are the faster you go with this car and try not to let the throttle go completely when entering corners etc. Also small precise steering movements... try not to be jerky with the steering inputs...

First race pulled a 1'43".006, this car moooves.

Sam

First race pulled a 1'43".006, this car moooves.

Sam

Hi there... thanks for the feedback! Glad you like the tune... thats what theyre here for of course :) Hope to see you back for more 👍

Will the 550pp Suzuka tunes work for the 550pp london race?

I havent tried... You could give it a go, but I think some London tunes will be coming out as well..

ok people! i have earned some free time, meaning my wife will be ok with my addiction.....GT5P. so I'll be taking in requests for tunes and finish up the tunes i was busy with. cmon ppl! talk to me!!!

ok people! i have earned some free time, meaning my wife will be ok with my addiction.....GT5P. so I'll be taking in requests for tunes and finish up the tunes i was busy with. cmon ppl! talk to me!!!

Random wanker (me) wandering in out of the blue and posting here ok?

Ford GT for 800pp HSR. Not the GTLM. :D

It's fine by me if you :yuck: and don't bother. :lol:

Any chance of a tuned viper for the 800pp HSR? I fancy something different from the plethora of S2000's, Tuned Vettes and GTLM's.

You got time to tune again? :) Cool!! Ive been kind of racing a lot... so no time to tune... but will get into it again soon!

Random wanker (me) wandering in out of the blue and posting here ok?

Ford GT for 800pp HSR. Not the GTLM. :D

It's fine by me if you :yuck: and don't bother. :lol:

Any chance of a tuned viper for the 800pp HSR? I fancy something different from the plethora of S2000's, Tuned Vettes and GTLM's.

Interesting choices guys.. If I get a chance i'll have a look at these as well if Hendrix doesnt mind :D

Hello everyone... Just a small announcement for the moment... There hasnt been much action in the BHT garage lately... GT5:P is a bit monotonous now and I have a couple of other games I just got recently which I am playing... (Hooked on BF: 1943 at the moment :D) So, when I get bored of them again and the racetrack starts calling for me... I'll be back... Not sure about Hendrix... but Im out of the running for a little while... See ya soon!

Well, looks like theres a new Events Update on the prowl which will hit us soon, since its nearing the end of the month... Hopefully I can get into some tuning again.. been out of it for a while but surely looking forward to pick up where I left off again... When the update does come, hit us up with some requests if you please. We need some new suggestions and challenges in tuning :D Hopefully Hendrix is also down for tuning and I hope our speed demon drivers are ready to test again 👍 Requests lists is going to be cleared out since its dated... new ones are more then welcome...

High Speed Ring 800PP PRO event- BHT Amuse S2000 GT1

-NOTE: This is an old tune I still needed to post... but a goodie!!

This tune was used intensely in my hiatus on HSR in the previous update when the 800PP class came back for a visit on HSR. This tune is highly stable and easy to control at the limit. Its a 6 gear setup and remember to always stay a gear higher then it suggests. That way you'll keep your speed up and fly over HSR like an AWOL cruise missile.. :D But dont take my word for it... Try it out! 👍 ;)

Hot Lap Replay - 1.03,668

Power: 617BHP 0
Weight: 952 KG 85%

Tires: R2
Aero: 18 31
height: -19 -18
spring rate: 3 4
damper: 2 3
toe: -0.08 +0.15
camber: 1.9 2.1
brakes: 3 4

turning angle: 48
traction: off
ABS: 1

1st: 2.697
2nd: 1.819
3rd: 1.404
4th: 1.136
5th: 0.970
6th: 0.834
7th: 0.354
final: 3.843

Last edited:
glad your back.. going to try this today

Thanks man! If you have any requests when the new events are here let me know 👍 Got to get started again somehow :D

Just saw the list of new events... I see 800PP Suzi World event.. and that's where I'll probably be... I'm going to edit some of the tunes that I used for 750PP suzi and crank them up to 800PP... keep an eye out for them since the 750PP version were very nice tunes... 👍 Also taking requests now as well... Let us know!! 👍

next on list:

- Mine's 800PP Suzi
- Amuse 800PP Suzi
- Corvette 800PP Suzi :D

I just love it when PD makes good choices for event updates.. 👍

Hi Blitz - I was wondering if there is a possibility of a Tuned Viper 800PP tune running on R2s.
While the Vette is snappy and needs R3 (IMO), the viper is a bit more forgiving and it feels great when on R2s - plus you can lose some weight or add more POWA!!!.

Anyways - just letting you know it'd be much appreciated.

This may possibly be the craziest idea you will ever hear, yes i'm serious. How about a Viper vs. Corvette vs. Ford GT 700PP shootout on N tires only? I know, the tires will be like butter across a marble floor, but that adds to the challenge. This will divide the men from the boys, and the Chuck Norris from the men :D. Tell me what you think, and yes, i'm serious.

This may possibly be the craziest idea you will ever hear, yes i'm serious. How about a Viper vs. Corvette vs. Ford GT 700PP shootout on N tires only? I know, the tires will be like butter across a marble floor, but that adds to the challenge. This will divide the men from the boys, and the Chuck Norris from the men :D. Tell me what you think, and yes, i'm serious.

No. It will divide the wheel owners from the non wheel owners - and I don't know about you, but I don't think wheel users need any more advantage then then already do over us 6axis users.

There are no rules against traction control, so you guys will have it easy.

Hi Blitz - I was wondering if there is a possibility of a Tuned Viper 800PP tune running on R2s.
While the Vette is snappy and needs R3 (IMO), the viper is a bit more forgiving and it feels great when on R2s - plus you can lose some weight or add more POWA!!!.

Anyways - just letting you know it'd be much appreciated.

That sounds good... I have not tuned the Viper at all... So Im going to add that to the list on first post... Good idea... You want specifically R2? or the fastest possible? I'm going to to this one as well 👍

This could be a cool idea... Do you mean the standard versions or tuned?

That sounds good... I have not tuned the Viper at all... So Im going to add that to the list on first post... Good idea... You want specifically R2? or the fastest possible? I'm going to to this one as well 👍

Specifically R2s. When driving that thing on R3s, I always think the grip is wated and can be used better in straight line speed. I go faster on R2s in the Viper, then with R3s on the Vette - by 2 seconds or so.

If I need outright speed, I can use your other, potentially faster tunes, but I feel the tuned Viper is forgivable enough to run the R2s :D.

I was really talking about the standards, but whichever is better, you decide.

Specifically R2s. When driving that thing on R3s, I always think the grip is wated and can be used better in straight line speed. I go faster on R2s in the Viper, then with R3s on the Vette - by 2 seconds or so.

If I need outright speed, I can use your other, potentially faster tunes, but I feel the tuned Viper is forgivable enough to run the R2s :D.

No problem... I will put the Viper on R2s and see what I can come up with 👍 Its been put on the development list :D

I was really talking about the standards, but whichever is better, you decide.

I'd have to do some testing... Let me get back to you on that one... If we do go ahead and do it we might as well do it really well... 👍

Last edited:
No problem... I will put the Viper on R2s and see what I can come up with 👍 Its been put on the development list :D

Of course I give my referances about the 750PP tune I was using. If the car is as light as possible and as powerful as possible, and you're only 5PP away from having R3s aswell, then R3s'd be great.

Of course I give my referances about the 750PP tune I was using. If the car is as light as possible and as powerful as possible, and you're only 5PP away from having R3s aswell, then R3s'd be great.

Its cool.. I'll try to put it on R2s... if I feel it goes faster with something else I'll let you know... lets keep focus on an R2 setup though 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back