The cool museum:

Cool restaurant?:

Cool Chinese restaurant:

Guys, Jesus loves you ;):

Pretty neat scenery I think:

Another neat scenery:

No Amsterdam without the redlight district:

Now to the funny:

Here we were infront of a traffic light and some geese totally chilled and relaxed walked infront of our car, crossing the road like BOSSES!

Look what's written on the boat: :dopey:

Driving home with warpspeed: :D

^Awesome building also really dig that sub one 👍

That museum is awesome :drool:

Also really like this and this.

Fantastic stuff here :)

Thanks for stopping by to take a look! :)👍

Great pics Blitz! 👍

I'll just throw mine in here from my trip to Amsterdam: :D

Cool restaurant?:

Looks like you took a canal ride huh? :P That green building is a science museum by the way... You can chill on the top and get a nice view of Amsterdam from there. My gallery has sort of become a documentary shoot of Amsterdam :lol: Need to think up some other stuff to shoot, but hopefully the nice weather is on its way and various car events will be popping up soon!

4. Abondoned factory on the Ij lake behind Central Station
Abandoned_Factory.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool: Is this factory open?! I need to get into that!!! Abandoned factories have such a cool scenery inside!

Like this!

Lovely!

:drool::drool::drool::drool: Is this factory open?! I need to get into that!!! Abandoned factories have such a cool scenery inside!

I honestly have no idea... Now that you mention I should really go check that out :) I was on a ferry on the Ij and saw it, had the pola filter on my lens too. 👍

Nothing really special, just some random shots from Queensday 2012 in Amsterdam :D Partied in the city a bit and cruised around on a boat for most of the day, through the canals. 👍

Queensday_03.jpg

Queensday_06.jpg

Queensday_07.jpg

Queensday_12.jpg

Queensday_14.jpg

Queensday_20.jpg

Queensday_22.jpg

Queensday_28.jpg

Queensday_33.jpg

Queensday_40.jpg

Some shots from my trip to Brugge, Belgium... Beautiful city! 👍

Brugge_13.jpg

Brugge_41.jpg

Brugge_46.jpg

Brugge_51.jpg

Brugge_53.jpg

Brugge_67.jpg

Brugge_73.jpg

Brugge_78.jpg

Brugge_80.jpg

Brugge_81.jpg

Brugge_84.jpg

That's the nice part of Belgium, drove on the highway to France some weeks ago and was thinking something else :lol:

Did you see the star rain last night? I tried but fell asleep :( Was hoping to make some photos of it :grumpy:

Hey Carlos! I knew it was going to happen, but I had to go back to work after a two week vacation... So I was sleeping like a baby by the time it was happening... I did however go to Rome for a week and got a couple of nice shots there. :) Thanks for digging up my thread for revival. :lol:

A few shots from Rome and St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican:

Colosseum.jpg

Colosseum_1.jpg

Il%2520Vittoriano.jpg

Oculus%2520of%2520the%2520Pantheon.jpg

Pantheon.jpg

Ponte%2520Vittorio%2520Emanuele.jpg

St%2520Peters%2520Basilica.jpg

St%2520Peters%2520Dome.jpg

Thanks! I don't normally but before going to Rome I knew I wanted to do some long-exposures with the sights to see there. So I did carry it around a couple nights while we were there. :) The Pantheon dome and St. Peter's dome were handheld though.

Never carried one around. In fact, I don't have a tripod. :dopey:

But these make it worth it, I'm sure.
The handhelds are also nice, especially the last one. 👍

Hey Carlos! I knew it was going to happen, but I had to go back to work after a two week vacation... So I was sleeping like a baby by the time it was happening... I did however go to Rome for a week and got a couple of nice shots there. :) Thanks for digging up my thread for revival. :lol:

Haha no problem :cheers: Nice photos from Rome, but only 8? Come on, post some more! :D

#7 and #8 are the best!

^ Here's a couple more... The rest are just holiday snapshots with my GF, nothing special :P

Berninis%2520Baldacchino.jpg

Sistine%2520Chapel.jpg

Trajans%2520Forum.jpg

Via%2520della%2520Conciliazione.jpg

The%2520Last%2520Judgement.jpg

The Sistine Chapel shots were done sneaky... Not allowed to take pics there actually.

FINALLY managed to catch a decent shot of some lightning! I was happy because I tried it many times before with no success. :)

Lightning_Strike.jpg

Persistence paid off. 👍

Not only is the lightning in the sky interesting, but also the lights on the road look great. Nice one.

Nice lighting shot.

Yeah I need to get an epic one to yet. Last week we had massive ones, but when I took the camera out it stopped, packed the camera again, and it started again,... too lazy,...

Nice Rome pics too. I really liked Rome when I was there. Nice city

When I was in the grand canyon, I had my camera running 30" SS for 20 minutes strait.

Definitely have to keep trying. My friend and I didn't even see this lighting with out own eyes, so you can imagine my surprise when the 2 second review period comes up and there's lighting cover the photo. :P

7606856526_67aa528e66_z.jpg

I really need a tripod.

Thanks DM and Ibo! :)👍

@ Cale

Did you take that shot with no tripod? If so, pretty damn sharp for no tripod :) I had it going for 20 sec per shot and had the same thing as you. All I saw with my own eyes was a bright white flash, then realized I got something when the review came up.

Sssssooooo... Went out to shoot for the first time in a while. Was a nice day with sunshine and autumn leaves everywhere :) Shots where taken with my Minolta primes - 24mm/2.8 and 50mm/1.7

Bare_Trees.jpg

Carpet_of_Leaves.jpg

Fall_Leaf.jpg

Fall_Leaves_Reflection.jpg

Graf.jpg

Serene.jpg

Skyfall.jpg

Solar_Power.jpg

The_Bridge.jpg

The_Gaasperplas.jpg

The_Path.jpg

#1, 3 and 6 from post #142 and #3 from post #143 look fantastic.

But all look very nice in general, to be honest.

*Grave diggin' to find my photo thread*

*Dusts of thread*

SSSSOOOOOOO.... it's been a while since I posted anything here. Last weekend I was in Berlin with my GF and we we're staying at the Kurfürstendamm. The concentration of supercars driving in that shopping street is just amazing. I managed to catch a few of them while I was sightseeing. Panning is not my strong point and I kept fumbling with settings because we were actually sightseeing and not car spotting, so the pans are not of the best quality. :P Besides that I saw many more cars besides these, mostly German of course, but also a 599, multiple Bentleys, multiple XK8s, Gemballa Cayennes and Panameras, SL63 AMG, Black Series AMGs, SLS and so many more.

C63 Black Series
C63_Black%2520Series.jpg

C63_Black%2520Series01.jpg

C63_Black%2520Series_Night.jpg

Aventador
Aventador.jpg

Shelby Cobra (I assume this is a replica though.)
Shelby_Cobra.jpg

In the BMW Center @ Kurfürstendamm
BMW_330d_Sport.jpg

BMW_M1.jpg

BMW_M1_1.jpg

BMW_M1_2.jpg

BMW_M3_GTR.jpg

Did you stalked the AMG :lol:

Nice pictures, Berlin is a nice City to visit, great potential for awesome pics 👍

^ It does seem like I was stalking it huh... What actually happend is that in the first shot it was parked along the side of the road revving with a big group of people around it. Thats how it drew my attention as we were walking down the shopping street. Second shot was when it just drove off and waiting at a light. The night shot came about because it was parked outside our hotel when we came back from dinner on the Kurfurstendamm :) So it was actually following me... Sly little Black Series.... :lol:

Other than that I agree that Berlin is a great city. Lots of history and lots of things to see. 👍

Back