Y YUBOY7 Messages 78 Messages YUBOY7 Jan 21, 2011 #1 Is PD ever going to fix the annoying blocky shadows. I was just wondering.
Possum-Eater Messages 331 Messages possum_eaterz Jan 21, 2011 #2 It really annoys me too. I want them to fix it now, lol.
BigYoSpeck Messages 685 Messages BigYoSpeck Jan 21, 2011 #4 I think every one without broken eyes agrees As for fixing them, well it took them 2 years to break them from how they were in Prologue so I wouldn't hold my breath.
I think every one without broken eyes agrees As for fixing them, well it took them 2 years to break them from how they were in Prologue so I wouldn't hold my breath.
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Jan 21, 2011 #5 One would think having 5yrs to complete the game PD would pay more attention to stuff like that. Love the game but that is my one big caveat about the game.
One would think having 5yrs to complete the game PD would pay more attention to stuff like that. Love the game but that is my one big caveat about the game.
omgwtfkthxbai Messages 21 Messages omgwtfkthxbai Jan 21, 2011 #6 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160989 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=131738 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138149 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135210
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160989 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=131738 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138149 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135210
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,476 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Jan 21, 2011 #7 This has been discussed to death (thanks for the links, omgwelkjafoiasjdkj ), so this thread doesn't need to live.
This has been discussed to death (thanks for the links, omgwelkjafoiasjdkj ), so this thread doesn't need to live.