BMW and my sis....(don't mix)

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 81 comments
  • 3,315 views
My sister hates trucks for some reason. She doesn't like any SUVs or that either no matter how nice they are. She's never been in an accident nor said of any problems when she drove 2. She says she just...doesn't like them.
 
McLaren F1GTR
It may surprise you to know that my sis' can actually drive better than the average teen and could drive my old Acura better (yes better) than I could on the Speedway...:eek:

My sis' isn't a typical teen that doesn't understand power, so stop putting her in that category....
wait.....is your sister a teenager? sounds like a stupid question....but i had to ask.
anyways, if she has any common sense, i doubt she will get in trouble. people have already said this, if you don't drive like a jerk/moron....you should not have any problems. some guy in our area was going to fast on a on ramp after it rained and understeered into a sign lol.
im 16....i drive a crappy honda civic, i definetely like the lack of power because it really does make me adjust. a car with less than 100hp and 4 gears (its manual) is not the best performance wise, but it really makes me happy when i keep up with the better cars in the twisties <8- D
i am still learning, but it feels great to go through the basic process. i already have the basic knowledge of how hard i can push it till i get understeer and what to do when i push it to that extent.
 
My sis' is somewhat teen, more of a young adult. She's in her 2nd year of college.
She has the money to buy the cars because my ******* aunt in Europe loves her and pays for her college needs. However, I don't get jack crap from her, so I really will rely on my cousin Jack and his dad for college needs though I can already pay for all the books, and that I need. Its just the money per year that's the problem. :crazy:

(WTH must colleges be so expensive...d*mn :crazy: )
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

McLaren F1 GTR, I think that is unfair of how your aun can give your sister all this money while you pretty much get nothing! Do your sister at least help you too with the money she gets from your aunt? :odd:
 
Screw your aunt at the end of the day everything that you earn yourself you will be much prouder of than bloody handouts.
 
Driftster
no it's called..

Women drivers + nice cars don't mix..

Not your sister..


Give a woman a ferrari..

Pretty soon it'll be on 20 inch rims...
with fuzzy dice..

and then totalled..


and a woman behind the wheel of a m3 is a very very scary thing..
i'm sorry..
but i've been in the passenger seat of E46's driven by women enough to realize this..

Give a woman "lane change/passing power" and they're going to use it whenever they can..

because they are "INDEPENDANT" which means everything they do they feel is for the sake of women around the world..so they have to do it as best as possible....

-.-;;
Wow...I didn't think anyone still thought such misogynistic ideas in the 21st century. Until now...Do you think women are no good for cars, except for being race queens and magazine spank-tank material to people like you? I suppose I should expect nothing less from someone who uses a pornstar as their avatar.

Agreed, a teenager of any sex doesn't need a car with more than 150hp; (actually, my belief is to govern the car to 65mph no matter what brand, until they're 18; but I'd be guilty of breaking my own rules) as there's plenty of trouble to be had for a kid and a new car. Last I checked, new cars depreciate quite rapidly, so it's hardly a wise investment to get a teenager a car over $10,000.

Young_Warrior
Screw your aunt at the end of the day everything that you earn yourself you will be much prouder of than bloody handouts.
I agree with you on this.

But don't you (McF1GT) drive a 3000GT and/or an NSX anyways? What's your problem with what she gets, since you've earned it (I assume)?
 
BlazinXtreme
Was this what you PM'ed me about Jay? That thing is freakin massive!


Thats it, it makes a Hummer H1 look like a girlie toy :dopey: 👍
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I didn't learn my first one until I started liking the Supra! :O Many people would go like "which one? MKVI or MKIII?" and I was like "uhhh 1993-1998." :O

That van reminds me a bit of the Dodge Magnum! :O It does looke like it would be a logical step after McLaren F1 GTR's sister get the coupe and convertable! :O

The MKIV Supra is a JZA80. The MKIII could be a MA70, MA71, JZA70, or GA70, depending on the model..... :boggled:

And that "van" is a photoshopped E46 M3 wagon... :lol:

Here's the original:


@McLaren F1GTR: Wait, so your sister is a decent driver who loves BMW's, and hates trucks and SUVs?? :drool:
I wish you guys lived up here, and that she wasn't already dating someone...!! :banghead:
 
Wolfe2x7
And that "van" is a photoshopped E46 M3 wagon... :lol:

Here's the original:

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I can't believe it...I got fooled by photoshop! :crazy: I went back to page 3 to look at that van again. Arg.....Now I can see some small fake looking things that I would have got if looked VERY closely! I should have looked on the net for that and then I would know its fake! :lol: You got me good. :banghead:
 
Hell I'd want the E46 M3 Coupe more then some E36.
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

McLaren F1 GTR, I think that is unfair of how your aun can give your sister all this money while you pretty much get nothing! Do your sister at least help you too with the money she gets from your aunt? :odd:
Oh yes, she does. This is her house after all, and I have the privledge of living in it. I have alot to owe her over the years anyways.

Pupik: I sold the NSX to a neighbor quite a while ago. He's been doing his own things to it right now.

Blackbird: She doesn't want an E46. She says it looks too...sporty for some reason. She doesn't want to drive b/c she doesn't want to be categorized as a woman who can't drive it. She also doesn't like the pricing for them right now. Even I don't like it. We both would rather wait to get the new M3 in before a E46.

Anyways, she bought the coupe. However, we won't get it for a while. She bought it from another dealer who will ship it to BMW of Dallas.
As for the 3rd car, we've been offered $500 a 330Ci Convertible and $1,700 off a used E39 M5.
 
You guys should get an E30.... ;)
 
I saw a E36 320i M reg coupe on sale yesterday for £2,500. The interior was leather and it was in very good condition and the car was fitted out in the m3 bodykit with e36 m3 alloys. It looked very nice but surely because of the price there had to be something wrong with it. Usually cars like that sell for around 4-5 grand but now I want a E36 coupe like some of my older friends as I could afford a reasonably nice looking one.

So now I say go get the E36 M3. I am biased however now.
 
Well, the E36 is on its way.

On the same day, Pete (BMW of Dallas) said they should have a new M5 in soon, so I'll have to get pics of that.

Luckily, dealers aren't really packed, so it should be easy to get some alone time shots with it.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Well, the E36 is on its way.

On the same day, Pete (BMW of Dallas) said they should have a new M5 in soon, so I'll have to get pics of that.

Luckily, dealers aren't really packed, so it should be easy to get some alone time shots with it.

The E60? Or an E39?
 
McLaren F1GTR

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I hope your sister will like it! :O Things can imagine it would get complicated if she doesn't like it after a while. :indiff: She would then want ANOTHER ONE! :lol:
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I hope your sister will like it! :O Things can imagine it would get complicated if she doesn't like it after a while. :indiff: She would then want ANOTHER ONE! :lol:
Lol, there's no way we're getting an E60 M5. Not for its $80,000 tag.

There's an E60 coming in the same day as our E36 M3. However, this E60 was sold for $110,000.
 
Driftster
joke pictures?

sorry..but the first one i took with my cell phone..

I had another pic of a nice new cayenne on it's side...
woman driver..

there's a durango in my schools lot driven by a woman with the bumper pushed in..

the funny thing is..

the video's are all of people trying to race..or do something stupid..

the women do it durring daily driving..

while say......talking on the phone

or are harried..and are putting makeup on on their way to work....
I think it's safer to be talking on a phone than taking pictures with one. Practice what you preach.
 
Hehe good point.
 
Back