wait.....is your sister a teenager? sounds like a stupid question....but i had to ask.McLaren F1GTRIt may surprise you to know that my sis' can actually drive better than the average teen and could drive my old Acura better (yes better) than I could on the Speedway...
My sis' isn't a typical teen that doesn't understand power, so stop putting her in that category....
Wow...I didn't think anyone still thought such misogynistic ideas in the 21st century. Until now...Do you think women are no good for cars, except for being race queens and magazine spank-tank material to people like you? I suppose I should expect nothing less from someone who uses a pornstar as their avatar.Driftsterno it's called..
Women drivers + nice cars don't mix..
Not your sister..
Give a woman a ferrari..
Pretty soon it'll be on 20 inch rims...
with fuzzy dice..
and then totalled..
and a woman behind the wheel of a m3 is a very very scary thing..
i'm sorry..
but i've been in the passenger seat of E46's driven by women enough to realize this..
Give a woman "lane change/passing power" and they're going to use it whenever they can..
because they are "INDEPENDANT" which means everything they do they feel is for the sake of women around the world..so they have to do it as best as possible....
-.-;;
I agree with you on this.Young_WarriorScrew your aunt at the end of the day everything that you earn yourself you will be much prouder of than bloody handouts.
BlazinXtremeWas this what you PM'ed me about Jay? That thing is freakin massive!
McLaren'sAngelHiya!![]()
![]()
Meow! (='.'=)
I didn't learn my first one until I started liking the Supra!Many people would go like "which one? MKVI or MKIII?" and I was like "uhhh 1993-1998."
That van reminds me a bit of the Dodge Magnum!It does looke like it would be a logical step after McLaren F1 GTR's sister get the coupe and convertable!
![]()

Wolfe2x7
Oh yes, she does. This is her house after all, and I have the privledge of living in it. I have alot to owe her over the years anyways.McLaren'sAngelHiya!![]()
![]()
Meow! (='.'=)
McLaren F1 GTR, I think that is unfair of how your aun can give your sister all this money while you pretty much get nothing! Do your sister at least help you too with the money she gets from your aunt?![]()
McLaren F1GTRWell, the E36 is on its way.
On the same day, Pete (BMW of Dallas) said they should have a new M5 in soon, so I'll have to get pics of that.
Luckily, dealers aren't really packed, so it should be easy to get some alone time shots with it.
McLaren F1GTRE60.![]()
Lol, there's no way we're getting an E60 M5. Not for its $80,000 tag.McLaren'sAngelHiya!![]()
![]()
Meow! (='.'=)
I hope your sister will like it!Things can imagine it would get complicated if she doesn't like it after a while.
She would then want ANOTHER ONE!
![]()
I think it's safer to be talking on a phone than taking pictures with one. Practice what you preach.Driftsterjoke pictures?
sorry..but the first one i took with my cell phone..
I had another pic of a nice new cayenne on it's side...
woman driver..
there's a durango in my schools lot driven by a woman with the bumper pushed in..
the funny thing is..
the video's are all of people trying to race..or do something stupid..
the women do it durring daily driving..
while say......talking on the phone
or are harried..and are putting makeup on on their way to work....