BMW CSL´03 and GT-R´03 0 miles and 0 changes can trade now

  • Thread starter Thread starter santor81
  • 6 comments
  • 595 views
Messages
187
Messages
santor81
Hello everyone, i want this 2 cars so i have about 790 cars, chrome paints and a lot of tickets, let me know what you want.
Thanks all
 
Last edited:
I have a 0/0 CSL I can trade on 11th Oct.
Which tickets do you have?
 
I have both of those looking for tickets which ones have you got.
 
I have both of those looking for tickets which ones have you got.

i have lvl ticket 17,21,22,23,24,1000, nascar,rally,rally b, classic muscle car,modern muscle car and bd ticket 65,67 and 81.
Thanks for asking
 
I would like your modern muscle and 81 ticket for the pair can trade tonight and tomorrow if that good or let me know when you can trade.
 
I would like your modern muscle and 81 ticket for the pair can trade tonight and tomorrow if that good or let me know when you can trade.

add me now santor81 and i send u the tickets
 
M3 csl sent ticket received thanks.
 
Back