[BMW Demo] How far you can drive on the Nurburgring with 180 sec' ?

• Thread starter VV
  • 50 comments

VV

Let's go guys, just for fun. :cool:
This post will be updated regularly.

You can post here your best runs as follow :
- Driver : ---
- Car : ---
- Tires : ---
- Total Distance : -.-- km
- T1 : -'--.---
- T2 : -'--.---
- T3 : -'--.---

Bmw 120i - Road Tires
1. Buggy Boy - 6.35 Km : 1'04.790 / 1'50.072 / 2'29.667
2. ---
3. ---

Bmw 120i - Sports Tires
1. ---
2. ---
3. ---

Bmw 120i - Arcade Tires
1. VV - 7.11 Km : 0'56.9xx / 1'38.7xx / 2'12.5xx
2. alexsteffen - 6.98 Km
3. k2racer - 6.61 Km

Bmw 120d - Road Tires
1. ---
2. ---
3. ---

Bmw 120d - Sports Tires
1. ---
2. ---
3. ---

Bmw 120d - Arcade Tires
1. VV - 7.23 Km : 0'56.0xx / 1'37.4xx / 2'10.9xx
2. ---
3. ---

what's this all about :irked: , you're acting like Gt4 is already for sale.........but it's not...................and this ain't funny :grumpy:

sorry................:nervous:

Welcome to GTP Forums by the way 👍

Dirkiyo
what's this all about :irked: , you're acting like Gt4 is already for sale.........but it's not...................and this ain't funny :grumpy:

sorry................:nervous:

Welcome to GTP Forums by the way 👍

Rrrrrright... It's for the BMW Virtual Drive Demo Disc given out by BMW for the launch of the 1 Series.

We got Toyota here in the States, with the Prius and their electric racer thing. Lame, but we do get those two new tracks.

:crazy: difficult to make the 3' full without setting more then 2 wheels in the grass!

Here's finally a run without advantage of using the grass, I just made a gigantesk sortie at 2'15", without hitting something however, so the replay looked good at least. And it can start as an easy to improve reference :)

buggy boy
120i
road tyres
6,35km
T1 1:04,790
T2 1:50,072
T3 2:29,667

k2racer
Good VV, I was waiting for someone to pick it up 👍
(see https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1237266&postcount=1044 )

Just a pity though that you cannot save your best :
120i
arcade
6.61km

Then I had the chance to look up the t1 etc..Now I cannot remember..... :guilty:

Now you have to repeat your best distance first and then watch the replay and write down your t's...

I'll continue though becasue it so much fun to drive the NN !!! :)

HäHÄ

120i
arcade
6.65km
(with a very good and fast exit at "Hocheichen" and a good line at the "Aremberg-Bend"

For me :

120d / Arcade Tires : 7.23 km (0'56.0xx / 1'37.4xx / 2'10.9xx)
120i / Arcade Tires : 7.11 km (0'56.9xx / 1'38.7xx / 2'12.5xx)

Always two tires on the track and no contact, of course.

VV
For me :

120d / Arcade Tires : 7.23 km (0'56.0xx / 1'37.4xx / 2'10.9xx)
120i / Arcade Tires : 7.11 km (0'56.9xx / 1'38.7xx / 2'12.5xx)

Always two tires on the track and no contact, of course.

Good Work !!!

I´m stuck at 6.88 km :ill:

MadduckUK
that made no sence.... this is an euro only demo disc, have you been hiding under a rock?

yeah.........real EURO ONLY......:embarrassed:ucH: but not in the F*#!& Netherlands...................never been..............never will be.................

P.S and no, offcourse i wasn't hiding under a rock............but after spending a lot of time on this forum..........and nothing really interesting coming forward ,in the last months i decided to give it a rest for a while...................untill now offcourse.

Any chance that it's available from any other BMW dealers in Europe? I mean i'll go to my local dealership and say 'GIM GT4 DEMONOW!' well if they do.

I can usually do the ring in 9.02 dont know how far I get with tree minutes, im still trying to get through breitscheid by that time I guess! :scared:

Does anyone knoe how is this going to be distributed by BMW in the UK yet? Is it only with a Test Drive booking of the new One (no problem just turn up in 'respectable' clothes on sat)? Or can you just go in and ask for a copy?

I called the nearest BMW dearer and asked for info on the new series-1. So, on it's way to me is a load of brochures and a invitation to the launch of the car on the 18th of September, where the guy told me that "playstation disks" will be handed out.

The best is to phone up the nearest dealer and just sound interested in their new product. Chances are that you will get some info on the disk.

So nobody knows how to stop this ******* timer ???

Just found out the Version Names of the two BMW Demos

with time limit: SCED-52681 (the one i got :indiff: )
without: SCED-52578

both are called " Dealership Demos " and rumours are, that only the Demo to play at the presentation is limited to make sure that nobody blocks the simulator too long.

I´ll now try to manipulate the demo. Maybe i´m lucky !

Back