[BMW Demo] How far you can drive on the Nurburgring with 180 sec' ?

• Thread starter VV
  • 50 comments
has anyone got their Driving force pro to work with it?

i can steer and change gears but the peddles don't work

edit: nevermind, playing prologue beforehand fixed it

I did the ring this Morning in 9:02.780
Driving 120D (Gold)(automatic)
Tires (Arcade)
Using the Driving Force Pro Steeringwheel

GRogall
Tires (Arcade)

I consider myself lucky to have the limited in time demo for a week now......

But you, you can consider yourself a very happy bunny!!!

good luck

Hiroke
I called the nearest BMW dearer and asked for info on the new series-1. So, on it's way to me is a load of brochures and a invitation to the launch of the car on the 18th of September, where the guy told me that "playstation disks" will be handed out.

Well that was 'interesting'. Phoned the local BMW dealer, and talked about the One series, sounded intrested, got invited down there on Saturday if I want a closer look etc. I mentioned about "playstation disks" or some sort of 'computer demo' at the end of the call, the sales guy hadn't a clue, and said that I 'semed to know more than him'. I will go down on sat look intrested, and see what is there., but I am not very optiomistic.

Grogal, could you maybe share some of the files in your demo with VW, so he can compare them to the ones on the timelimited demo? Maybe you could just make a list with the filenames and the filesizes.
Maybe then we can figure out witch file to replace to get rid of the timelimit

If what was said earlier is true, we could try to replace sced_526.81 with sced_525.78 from grogals demo. 4 megabyte file.

- Driver : kamkor
- Car : BMW 120.i
- Tires : Road Tires
- DSC : Off
- Total Distance : 6.62km
- T1 : 1'0.662
- T2 : 1'45.207
- T3 : 2'21.292

:)

Oh, and come on people, use road tires.. Driving with arcade tires killes the realistic feeling of this demo :yuck:

kamkor

- Driver : kamkor
- Car : BMW 120.i
- Tires : Road Tires
- DSC : Off
- Total Distance : 6.62km
- T1 : 1'0.662
- T2 : 1'45.207
- T3 : 2'21.292

:)

Oh, and come on people, use road tires.. Driving with arcade tires killes the realistic feeling of this demo :yuck:

nice time, i agree about the tyres, but same goes for using the dualshock, wich as we know makes the game easier because the controls are dumbed down for it (it would be next to imposible if controls were the same as in the wheels)

SaintKamus: Driving Force Pro rule :sly: And also that God damm TCS! It would be so much funnier without it.. But even with it, it is still possible to make nice drifts in mid and high speed corners :).

By the way, what is the song from the intro? :dopey: :dopey:

p.s. Kamus, maybe it is easier with dual shock 2, but it feels much more realistic with driving force pro, and i'm heading more for realism, than times ;)

PEACE! :dunce:

kamkor
SaintKamus: Driving Force Pro rule :sly: And also that God damm TCS! It would be so much funnier without it.. But even with it, it is still possible to make nice drifts in mid and high speed corners :).

By the way, what is the song from the intro? :dopey: :dopey:

p.s. Kamus, maybe it is easier with dual shock 2, but it feels much more realistic with driving force pro, and i'm heading more for realism, than times ;)

PEACE! :dunce:

The Song is called "Principles of Joy" from "Thom". He is the former Frontman of "Vivid"

Sorry, these links are in german:

http://www.bmw.de/de/faszination/bm...mw_aktuell/inside/thom_veroeffentlichung.html

and:

http://www.bmw.de/de/faszination/bm.../bmw_aktuell/panorama/thom_interview0904.html

GRogall
Tires (Arcade)
:sly:
8'56.395 tonight.
120d - MT - DSC Off - Arcade Tires - DFP

8'57.129 tonight 02:09 09-16-04
120d - MT - DSC Off - Arcade Tires - DualShock2

8'54.947 :sly: tonight 03:18 09-16-04
120d - MT - DSC Off - Arcade Tires - DualShock2

record1.jpg

InfinaRacer
Online racing with a demo, posting fast times :lol: The game hasn't even come out yet; imagine when it does...
I don't know about you guys, but when it comes out, I won't be on the internet for a long time. :sly:

10'04 with road tires , 120d and a ds2 :s
need some serious training.
Im gonna wait to try it with my dfp till ive built my new cockpit tho.
Whats the difference between the tires btw?

Back