bmw f1 Mclaren race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter djunny
  • 8 comments
  • 819 views
Messages
8
This car is in the used car lot. I can buy it, but I've been trying to save up for the formula gt. Should I get this while I can? How does it rank among other race cars?
 
How much money do you have? The Formula will make winning a lot of the races very easy if you're looking for fast points and cash.
 
its around 3.5 mils if memory recalls. i saw it too but didnt had the cash. you should get it...others feels like paying more but they dont see it. now i`m saving for it too.
 
The car is $3,575,000. I have 3,670,000, so this would take up pretty much all of my money. I don't really feel like starting from scratch again, but if it is a top race car... If the Minolta is better, or just as good, then I'll wait and hope to see it again later.
 
Personally I wouldn't. Hold out for the FGT, I've seen the BMW McLaren F1 GTR quite often compared to the FGT.
 
The car is $3,575,000. I have 3,670,000, so this would take up pretty much all of my money. I don't really feel like starting from scratch again, but if it is a top race car... If the Minolta is better, or just as good, then I'll wait and hope to see it again later.

If it's anything like GT4, the BMW McLaren isn't in the same league as the Minolta. I'd wait.
 
Thanks for the help. I wasn't sure how rare or how good it was, I'll put it off until later.
 
You win the minolta anyway so there is no use of buying the minolta. With the right tune the F1 will be just fine. But depending on your level you might want to wait off until the Formula GT comes around cus that's 5 million+ I think.
 
I got the BMW McLaren F1 car.

Pros: It's fast. Not Prototype fast, but it'll wipe the floor with GT cars and sound great doing it.

Cons: It's not one of the best looking standards. Roof car shows up some grainy textures for the red bit of the chequered stripe. Chase cam looks good though.
 
Back