BMW film on the nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holdenhsvgtsr
  • 10 comments
  • 782 views
AWESOME vid!
I found that on the bmw officail website. The best part is its psp compatable, I watch it quite often.
 
:) :) WOW:) :) gotta be one of the best vids on the internet i've seen. I'm BIG BMW fan and BIG ring fan. I was lucky enough to be driven around it when i was young and its brilliant. As soon as i get my 1st car i'm driven down there and having a go myself. NO ONES STOPPING ME!

The fastest lap time round there is 5 mins something in a V8 radical. MAD!!

Great vid :)
 
Absolutely amazing video. It made me want to go there even worse than before. ;)
 
NICE...perfect addition for the RING nuts in here!
 
Must have this in high-def.

It's funny.. there's that part where they're talking about "It takes a hundred laps to learn the track, but significantly longer to master it." and I thought to myself, "This is where they show Sabine..." And who's in the very next shot? Sabine. :)

Did get a bit "BMW-Commercial"-ish toward the end, though.
 
Great video! The commercial-like part at the end is because they used part of that for the new X5 ad.
 
Not that it matters that much, but it's on the discovery channel right now.
 
Back