BMW M Coupe

  • Thread starter Thread starter N_sane
  • 16 comments
  • 2,179 views
Messages
2
Could anyone tell me how to get a BMW M coupe? It never shows up in the used car showroom. :confused:
 
It is in the used car showroom in my game. I think im around 520 days.
 
really? Ive been waiting for it to show up for quite a while now...rawr
 
Depending on whether you're on NTSC or PAL, either of these will tell you not only when to find it, but where, and what colour it'll be, how many miles will be on it, etc.....

Complete used car list PAL

Complete used car list NTSC

They will not, however, hold your hand while you cross the road or wipe you bottom for you! :p
 
N_sane
Could anyone tell me how to get a BMW M coupe? It never shows up in the used car showroom. :confused:


I have 7. 6 in the game and one in real life.

photo000997_large.jpg

photo000999_large.jpg


Those are all old pics, since then the car has been turbocharged with a Stg I turbo kit.
photo001468_large.jpg



Juker008
 
I don't really get how that's related to the topic.

Nice car though 👍
 
luftrofl
I don't really get how that's related to the topic.

Nice car though 👍
Yeah, certainly a nice car, but this is the GT4 forum, he's best to post his car in this thead.

To the original question, as people have said, look in the Used Car Cycle Lists and even the Game Guides section to know where/when any car appears.
 
i have a green m coupe '98 with 10km from the used car list:crazy:
 
wtf..? there's no 10km M coupe, not in PAL version atleast..
 
a bostongreen with 470hp (10km car) other m coupe 447hp:crazy: in the used car list on day 15, 99 & 379 you can get a m coupe
 
do you have PAL version? :odd: i haven't seen such wonder for once..
 
Leonidae
do you have PAL version? :odd: i haven't seen such wonder for once..

It's not the PAL version - or at least those days do not correlate with the BMW M Coupe on the PAL Used Car List.
 
IM ABOUT 80% SURE I HAD IT ON MY PAL VERSION, IM NOT SURE WHEN I COMES THO

(BEFORE MY MEMORY CARD GOT CURRUPTED! THANKS TO AR MAX! DAMN YOU MAX DRIVE! :banghead: (BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY!))
 
shaz_ff
IM ABOUT 80% SURE I HAD IT ON MY PAL VERSION, IM NOT SURE WHEN I COMES THO

(BEFORE MY MEMORY CARD GOT CURRUPTED! THANKS TO AR MAX! DAMN YOU MAX DRIVE! :banghead: (BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY!))

Can you please press this key?
Caps_Lock2.JPG


Else i´ll set the Caffeinated Monkey with ADD Alarm
tonx_coffeemonkey.jpg
 
According to the official guide the PAL 6.2 mile M Coupe pops up between days 498-504.

Regards

Scaff
 
Scaff
According to the official guide the PAL 6.2 mile M Coupe pops up between days 498-504.

Regards

Scaff

Yep - Week 72.
 
Back