BMW M Series Challenge - ClosedFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 514 comments

What type of tires would you like to use in M challenge ?

• Sport Soft

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Racing Hard

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes one mandatory pit stop.

Tires could be set to Sport Soft - regarding vote current results 👍

BMW Challenge Settings.jpg

Did you wrote to Santa ?
I can't believe on Santa Claus. My parents told me that Santa was just a fantasy for kids and by the way, my parents are taking care of PS3's situation.

By the way, I couldn't race recently not only because of PS3's illness, but also because I have been busy with school and also If I would race with this PS3's state, my PS3 could turn off in a middle of a race and I could not score points for a championship, probably.

Yes, did you enter any leagues on GT5? If you did, then I think I may have raced against you before.
Well, I entered a few brazilian leagues, but most of online races in GT5 which I did were out of leagues. I never had entered english leagues because in that time, I wasn't registered on GTP. I just came to GTP community in January.

Most of them were Shuffle races and TRADE, DRIFT & FUN.

Can I sign up as a part-timer? Weekends are all over the place for me so I don't want to commit to a full season and end up letting you down half the time :guilty:

Malcolm Tucker / glenn_cullen / Car and Team TBC / #38 :)

I can't believe on Santa Claus. My parents told me that Santa was just a fantasy for kids and by the way, my parents are taking care of PS3's situation.

By the way, I couldn't race recently not only because of PS3's illness, but also because I have been busy with school and also If I would race with this PS3's state, my PS3 could turn off in a middle of a race and I could not score points for a championship, probably.
Don't take any notice Harsk Santa is very real!!

So has a decision on tyres been made yet?

I really should get some testing done, but i've been having to much fun going back through the game golding things i'd missed when on the pad at the minute.

I'd open a practice/testing lobby if there was enough interest?

I think sports soft will suit better personally.

When are you next available for a testing session? I'd be happy to host when you are free. Be good to get a bit of practice in?

Be good if a few others joined in too. If people post when they are most likely going to be free for an hour or so, I don't mind opening a room. :)

I do believe there are spaces, i'm sure SmileyWRX will be along to confirm soon. :)
I don't think the season will start tonight.
But if there is enough interest, I don't mind hosting a practice/testing session. As long as everyone makes sure their cars comply with the specs. 👍

Back