BMW M Series Challenge - ClosedFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 514 comments

What type of tires would you like to use in M challenge ?

• Sport Soft

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Racing Hard

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm personally disappointed with tonight. Especially after watching the replays.

Drivers too aggressive on the first lap, drivers knocking people off and just carrying on without a thought of waiting.
Track limits being abused.

I'm sorry I left, but I expected a little better standards than what was displayed earlier. I've seen people in random lobbies respect the rules of racing more than I have tonight.

Sorry Smiley mate, but I at least expected clean respectful racers. But like I say, it seemed like we was in a random free for all lobby.

Not everybody granted, but a certain few I don't really want to race against. Again sorry mate, just not for me I don't think.

Lobby is open.
Current location BrandsHatch 80s

1472-4711-0167-3383-6430

Welcome :cheers:

Sorry I missed today. Family stuff...

And sorry to hear about the disappointing lobby. I can't comment since I wasn't there, but hopefully I can make it for the next one and give my thoughts

I'm personally disappointed with tonight. Especially after watching the replays.

Drivers too aggressive on the first lap, drivers knocking people off and just carrying on without a thought of waiting.
Track limits being abused.

I'm sorry I left, but I expected a little better standards than what was displayed earlier. I've seen people in random lobbies respect the rules of racing more than I have tonight.

Sorry Smiley mate, but I at least expected clean respectful racers. But like I say, it seemed like we was in a random free for all lobby.

Not everybody granted, but a certain few I don't really want to race against. Again sorry mate, just not for me I don't think.

I understand your view.
Did check the replays.

We were very good with some adrenaline mistakes of course. 👍
There was some bumping, cutting and off road driving.

Purpose of TrackDays is to test the cars and drivers behaviors and mainly to have fun.

Penalty system will be updated to avoid those small incidents.

Generally i was very happy with the first test event.

TrackDay 1 part 1.jpg

I understand your view.
Did check the replays.

We were very good with some adrenaline mistakes of course. 👍
There was some bumping, cutting and off road driving.

Purpose of TrackDays is to test the cars and drivers behaviors and mainly to have fun.

Penalty system will be updated to avoid those small incidents.

Generally i was very happy with the first test event.

I agree mistakes can be made.
I made an error trying to defend. Which caused someone else to crash. I waited for them to let them through as I felt it was my fault.

When I sat out and watched the race there was a few incidents where I would of expected the drivers causing the collision to slow down and wait for the driver they affected. No one did this, but instead just carried on like nothing happened.

Like I say I agree that mistakes can be made but some was far too aggressive. Especially on the first lap/first corner.
I don't want to sound like i'm ranting but for me whether it be practice/testing or racing, I always try to be careful/clean and allow room for others.

There was a few great racers last night I have to say. I watched a great battle with 2 very clean and respectful guys. That's how racing should be.

Anyway i'll get back to you later on the colour when I go on the ps3.

Back