BMW M3 (E36) 1992

JTninja or GTP_JTninja1
One of the most dominating cars in motorsport, the E36 M3's are widely available to drivers, very easy to modify, and are still used in high profile races like the 24 hours of Nurburgring.

Since its debut in 1992, its been hailed as one of the best handling cars ever made. It featured 240hp from its straight six, weighing in at 3200 lbs, and offered a nearly 50/50 weight distribution, perfect for a sports car. Over 71,000 E36 M3s were produced.

Despite a majority having high mileage these days, its still heavily used by all drivers, from the fun daily drivers to track prepped racers.

BMW_E36_M3_1_Large.jpg

93-BMW_M3-GTR_E36-02-800.jpg

e36.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why have a four banger BMW when you can have this? The E30 is good and has history and all, but screw it. this is the best M3 ever.

I'll just post this here. You beat me to it 👍

👍 E36 maniacs unite!

Hell yes, my ultimate dream car, favorite car and wet dreams on wheels.

The best M3 ever. :)

👍 E36 maniacs unite!

Hell yes, my ultimate dream car, favorite car and wet dreams on wheels.

The best M3 ever. :)
Lol I had a nightmare last night about aliens that can control your body telepathically and are trying to take over the world a few people at a time. And they replicated two e36 M3s... I was going to ask if I could drive the e36 instead of my car (e90) but instead the aliens decided to show their dark side and attacked me... Lol.

tumblr_mbfjouitJ71qg83ixo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbfjouitJ71qg83ixo1_1280.jpg

So pretty.

That car is avatar worthy... lol

edit: My first car was almost an e36 M3 :) ... but I instead got an e90 328i. Fun car... I probably would've blown up the M3, the way I drive my e90 and with the miles and age of the e36... :P errrrrr *redline* errrrrrrrr *redline* errrrr.... (It's an auto, shifts very well in DS mode):D ...oooh a stoplight, and I'm in front. :drool:

Last edited:
I love this car! I have a baby beemer, an E36 318is Motorsport with an M44 engine in. I love it. .and seeing as its impossible to have it the game, I want the E36 M3 in the game!

I hope when this car gets to GT, it can be very tuneable, and even when boosting the power, you get plenty of power. Same in Shift 2: Unleashed, you can tune an E36 M3 to 1075HP.

A lot of people in South Africa use these for what we call Spinning. Doughnuts essentially. Good fun to watch

That vid I'm sure is in Soweto, anywho I'm in for the E36!

Back