BMW M3 GTS Replica (GT6)

• Thread starter Revoy
  • 33 comments
I am working on Ridox's right now, but can't seem to get the tranny????????

Yes, not only are the years different, but even in the same year car and same make car is different...so for example, chev...Dale and Jimies are both 2013 Chev SS...however if you put on the same set up...the car will behave differently

I am trying to get some track time in before my boy wakes up lol...we're both off for March (Spring, nothing Spring about it) Break lol So I have an hour or so and need to get the tranny sorted out on Ridox's set up
Have you got the right BHP level? An endless amount of people have trouble replicating the gear ratios if the BHP level isn't exactly as the tuner had when setting the tune.
I've just done a run with Ridox's suspension on a standard M3 ( just like the others) and ended up with a 7:45:669 so I'd say it's on a par with ich122's Schnitzer replica as far as lap time is concerned but I think I had to work harder to get the lap time. For a final test between the two, I think I'll for the suspension from these two tunes to my GTS replica and see which one is better. That'll have to wait till tomorrow though as it's just gone 12:30am here and I gotta be up at 6:55am.
I guess the different NASCARs would have different setups even if they came from the same team like Dale Jr & Jimmie (Hendrick). Subtle changes here & there to suit each driver. I know in gt5 they were the same but I could never lap the Brickyard as fast in Tony Stewart's as I could in any of the Hendrick cars. The Fords weren't even in the ballpark!
Shame about the weather. I'm guessing you guys up the top of the world would love to see any color as long as it isn't white. We've just had a dry hot summer with way too many days over 40C/100F. Winter here is mostly low teens and never snows where I am so you've got my best wishes for a decent Spring holiday :cheers:

Have you got the right BHP level? An endless amount of people have trouble replicating the gear ratios if the BHP level isn't exactly as the tuner had when setting the tune.
I've just done a run with Ridox's suspension on a standard M3 ( just like the others) and ended up with a 7:45:669 so I'd say it's on a par with ich122's Schnitzer replica as far as lap time is concerned but I think I had to work harder to get the lap time. For a final test between the two, I think I'll for the suspension from these two tunes to my GTS replica and see which one is better. That'll have to wait till tomorrow though as it's just gone 12:30am here and I gotta be up at 6:55am.
I guess the different NASCARs would have different setups even if they came from the same team like Dale Jr & Jimmie (Hendrick). Subtle changes here & there to suit each driver. I know in gt5 they were the same but I could never lap the Brickyard as fast in Tony Stewart's as I could in any of the Hendrick cars. The Fords weren't even in the ballpark!
Shame about the weather. I'm guessing you guys up the top of the world would love to see any color as long as it isn't white. We've just had a dry hot summer with way too many days over 40C/100F. Winter here is mostly low teens and never snows where I am so you've got my best wishes for a decent Spring holiday :cheers:

I think all these tunes are going to be to whatever driving style best suits the tune you're using. I will jump back from a couple of tunes and see what works, but for me, I am more comfortable with Ridox's tune at the moment.

Yes...WHITE is not the new BLACK here in Canada lol...looks good on a car...but on the ground, no so much and its snowing here again today, supposed to get another 10 centimeters :grumpy: Anyway, I have my boy and thats all that matters...well hes still sleeping...so GT6 w8ill do until he gets up lol.

Take care and have a great day ...or night :confused:...whatever, you know what I mean

I put SM's on earlier and took 15+ secs off my lap! I think I just got into your 7:36:xxx area...but I had to use the medium compound lol

Ok, so for fun, I thought I would send my 70 Nova SS thru, used the default racing soft suspension and SS tires, and a few engine/exhaust mods 526PP I think...pulled a 7:48:xxx on my first run lol

*Update* 70 Nova SS

Lowered PP to 512 and Power to 88.4% @ 473hp and SM tires...first lap and clean 7:54:xxx...for a friggin 70 NOVA lol...too funny!

Last edited:
I put SM's on earlier and took 15+ secs off my lap! I think I just got into your 7:36:xxx area...but I had to use the medium compound lol

Ok, so for fun, I thought I would send my 70 Nova SS thru, used the default racing soft suspension and SS tires, and a few engine/exhaust mods 526PP I think...pulled a 7:48:xxx on my first run lol

*Update* 70 Nova SS

Lowered PP to 512 and Power to 88.4% @ 473hp and SM tires...first lap and clean 7:54:xxx...for a friggin 70 NOVA lol...too funny!
Great work 👍 it feels so much better when we add grip and so terrible when it's lost.
Had to laugh my a:censored:s off when I read about the Nova :lol:. Makes me wonder what my Yenko replica would do? Gotta love a classic Muscle Car :bowdown:.

Back