BMW M4

  • Thread starter Thread starter F458 Italia
  • 10 comments
  • 928 views
Messages
522
I'm playing GT6 on hacked console, I've patched game to 1.01 and got AMG Vision, but there is no BMW M4, do I need to be connected to internet and download it or?
 
Probably, if you're not having it in 1.01.
 
I'm playing GT6 on hacked console, I've patched game to 1.01 and got AMG Vision, but there is no BMW M4, do I need to be connected to internet and download it or?

You are going to be missing out on plenty of content and key updates. I'm up for letting you decide how you want to play the game, but with the high payouts its not really worth it to keep it at 1.01 for a credit glitch. If anything, why don't you just glitch for some xj13s and keep it in your garage so you can sell later on if you run low. 1.02 has mounds of content, and 1.03 is on the way as well.
 
Does 1.02 have M4 automatically? I am not on 1.01 because glitch, I'm waiting 1.02 for 3.55cfw until I decide if I want online and ofw.
 
You have to get the latest patch, 1.02 if you want the BMW M4.
 
He's using a hacked console and accessing internet on one might get you into trouble I believe.
Sounds like a him problem. As far as I know there is no way to download the patch other than loading the game, he's limited himself.
 
The game should ask you if you want to download the latest patch (in this case, 1.02). You can't get the latest patch off the internet, unfortunately.
 
Back