BMW M5 1033 bhp

  • Thread starter Thread starter Draugen
  • 19 comments
  • 1,943 views
The power that car has is truly an amazing sight! Excellent video dude 👍
 
I'm downloading the last video right now (argh, slow server) it should be done soon.
 
Has anyone got specs on that car? It sounds like a Nissan RB series engine.
 
I don't get video only audio.:(
 
Download an audio codec. Do a Google for AC3Filter.

:drool: That's one badass M5.
 
If your only getting audio you could get what whoever said what up thurr, or get an "MPEG SOFDEC Decoder" ...google or limewire/kazaa should have some hits. Awesome Bimmer. My moms friend is giving me his M3 in a year :dopey: :sly: :bowdown: :trouble:
 
m5motor8.jpg
 
VIPERGTSR01
Has anyone got specs on that car? It sounds like a Nissan RB series engine.


I dont know any specs of the engine but i really dont think its a
Nissan engine....Ill have to talk with a pal who had a look
under the hood.

The car got a automatic transmission to handle the power
and the owner fitted the engine with nos just recently
to use in the starts when doing a quarter mile cus
he had problems with the transmission getting
overupheated.
And i think you may see the car in the movie" HIGH OCTANE scandinavia"
cus they where here in Norway filming at a drag race
in august and at Rudskogen race track.

So the engine got 1033 Bhp without nos!
with nos...? Who knows... :scared:
 
VIPERGTSR01
Has anyone got specs on that car? It sounds like a Nissan RB series engine.
BMW M5 E34 3,8 - 1033hk / 1091nm. NOT a crappy Nissan engine :rolleyes:
Did someone notice how the rear just hit the ground at the start? LOL! Someone is reading the wrong manual about chassi tuning :)
 
Hey I just said it sounded like a Nissan RB series engine, I never said it was.

BTW explain whats crappy about the nissan engine?
 
VIPERGTSR01
BTW explain whats crappy about the nissan engine?
It ain't crap. But now we are comparing it to a 1000bhp 3.8 BMW M5 engine.
 
There are many 1000hp+ Nissan engines.
 
cool. I know this is a stupid question but what is the difference between hp and bhp.
 
Bhp from what I recall, is power to the wheels. *Brake Horsepower*
Hp is the power at the flywheel, with nothing attached to the engine (clearly, this one is the higher rating, but does not accurately depict what happens in real life, as it is your tires that touch the ground, not your flywheel)
 
Viper i'd say the only reason it sounds like a RB engine is that some BMW's and all RB's are straight sixes (as you no doubt know already). I've seen and heard many BMW's driving around and they can often be mistaken for a Skyline unless you really can tell the difference (like i can 95% of the time).

:cool:
 
Mustang-man
Viper i'd say the only reason it sounds like a RB engine is that some BMW's and all RB's are straight sixes (as you no doubt know already). I've seen and heard many BMW's driving around and they can often be mistaken for a Skyline unless you really can tell the difference (like i can 95% of the time).

:cool:


lol

Really **** I thought I was driving a V8, now im going to have to sell it. :D

Yeah I know what you mean, but not all straight sixes sound the same

eg. if a car has a engine conversion with a Toyota IL6 (7M, 1G, 1JZ, or 2JZ) and it puts its foot down, It doesnt sound nothing like a RB, while I was suprised the BMW sounded so close.

Plus in real life it sounds much more clear and you can pick them out much easier. So if I saw that car IRL I probably wouldnt think it sounded like a RB.

BTW once again I NEVER said it WAS a RB, I was just curious as to what engine it had that sounded like a RB!
 
Apparantly, future plans are 1200-1300 hp, by "upping the boost"
 
Back