BMW M5, Ferrari Enzo/Italia, Lamborghini (all), Saleen S7.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cb1021
  • 14 comments
  • 602 views

cb1021

(Banned)
Messages
352
Messages
WainmanRabbit
I can offer:

Sauber C9 or F2007.
 
The cars I have to trade : all have full performance mods
Saleen S7
BMW GTR road car
Ferrari F40
Bugatti
Ford SVT Lightning
Viper ACR
Maserati GS
Ferrari Enzo
Lambo SV

Nissan Skyline Pace Car
Land Rover Stormer
also check my sig for more...
 
I'll take Enzo for F2007 or C9.....Can trade that now...
 
I'll trade you a Lamborghini Gallardo for an F2007
 
I also have an Enzo for the F2007. My Enzo is almost fully tuned with all the upgrades. Not sure if you are looking for stock or tuned.
 
I got a 0 mile enzo for trade for the f2007.
 
Im not home at the moment but we can trade in about an hour and a half?
do u want to trade both for two of my cars? if not then in will take the Sauber c9 thanks!
 
Okay guys, I can only do one trade for now. PTK14 and GT trader has priority, whoever responds first.

After few hours, I will have 3 more slots open with the same cars + more group C race cars to trade for these same cars.
 
Im not home at the moment but we can trade in about an hour and a half?
do u want to trade both for two of my cars? if not then in will take the Sauber c9 thanks!

Yea sure.
 
I can offer the M5 for the sauber or any of the other class C lm cars you may be listing shortly!
 
Okay guys, I can only do one trade for now. PTK14 and GT trader has priority, whoever responds first.

After few hours, I will have 3 more slots open with the same cars + more group C race cars to trade for these same cars.

I just sent you a friend request on psn!!
 
Okay guys, I can only do one trade for now. PTK14 and GT trader has priority, whoever responds first.

After few hours, I will have 3 more slots open with the same cars + more group C race cars to trade for these same cars.

I sent you a friend request to both accounts from michiganfan8620.
 
I Have An M5. What Do You Have To Offer?
 
Back