gmartin Messages 141 Jan 27, 2005 #1 This is new footage of the M6 around the 'ring. It sounds amazing. http://bilder.autobild.de/video/200412_bmw_m6_l.avi
This is new footage of the M6 around the 'ring. It sounds amazing. http://bilder.autobild.de/video/200412_bmw_m6_l.avi
MrktMkr1986 Messages 3,052 Jan 29, 2005 #3 Thanks for the link! I'm downloading it now (and averaging about 50 KB/sec).
D decemberfenix Messages 51 Feb 5, 2005 #4 I'd still rather have the new M5..I don't like the 6's look as much.. 👎
G.T Messages 11,462 U.K Messages Paganisterr Messages Ak Paganister Feb 5, 2005 #5 decemberfenix I'd still rather have the new M5..I don't like the 6's look as much.. 👎 Click to expand... I'll take both!
decemberfenix I'd still rather have the new M5..I don't like the 6's look as much.. 👎 Click to expand... I'll take both!
MrktMkr1986 Messages 3,052 Feb 5, 2005 #6 The sound of that engine is absolutely amazing -- especially the downshift at the end of the video.