BMW Mcoupe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottMC
  • 10 comments
  • 1,460 views
Messages
6
How and where can I aquire this car, or did it not make it to the U.S. version. I used the search function and could not find any info, sorry if this is not the place to post this topic. Any info? TIA.
 
ScottMC
How and where can I aquire this car, or did it not make it to the U.S. version. I used the search function and could not find any info, sorry if this is not the place to post this topic. Any info? TIA.

I saw it last night. It's in one of the used car dealerships (#2, I think), about the 3rd week in. Of course, seeing that I was playing through a good portion of the night, I could be wrong about the timing.... :dunce:
 
If you are not in a hurry it will appear in the late 90's used lot with just 10 miles on the clock (effectively new so 5% more HP) on day 379 (around April 16th year 2). Other than that it appears with high mileage every so often in a variety of colours.
 
I saw it a couple of times at the Used Car Dealer 2. I think it was right around 51,000 or so. I have been pretty sorely tempted to buy it, but haven't gone through with it yet.
 
I believe they start showing up about 10-20 days into the game (I first noticed one when I had completed the B license, about 16 days in or so).

I bought one last night...loads of fun (but then, I love my bimmers).
 
I got mine from used dealer #2. Its a bad ass machine. Especially when you get it over 400hp and have sticky tires.... I absolutely love it, glad it was my first choice of car.
 
Right before I came online here, the last car I looked at in the Used Car 2 lot was a bmw m coupe in some pissgreen/yellow dress..it was pretty sweet though..
 
RogsR34UK
If you are not in a hurry it will appear in the late 90's used lot with just 10 miles on the clock (effectively new so 5% more HP) on day 379 (around April 16th year 2). Other than that it appears with high mileage every so often in a variety of colours.

what color? :)
 
I found one the first day. Along with all the tracks unlocked , thanks to my trusty gameshark :P
 
I saw a green one in the second week. I wasn't a fan of the color, so I didn't buy it. Later on, I saw a yellow one in stock. I snatched it up. I then saw a white one and black one later...I wish I waited... Oh well..
 
Back