BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 wanted - 370 cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mubble
  • 7 comments
  • 839 views
Messages
910
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Online and waiting now!
 
Last edited:
Do you care about miles?
 
Do you care about miles?

So long as it's not so high that a 200,000 engine rebuild is needed due to lost bhp. What's it got?
 
I have the BMW with like 3,000 miles on it, ready to trade now if you have a Panoz Esperante GT1..
 
I have the BMW with like 3,000 miles on it, ready to trade now if you have a Panoz Esperante GT1..

Haven't got one Im afraid.
 
Haven't got one Im afraid.

Shucks, do you happen to have this car then? Audi R8 Race Car '01

mst2073_002.jpg
 
Now that I do have.

Add me: OllyP
 
Would you still be interested in something else from me for your Mercedes?
 
Back